More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Beyond MI6

Go down 
+41
Ravenstone
Blunt Instrument
MOO7RE
jet set willy
bitchcraft
HJackson
Krilencu
tiffanywint
Perilagu Khan
Drax
dr. strangelove
danslittlefinger
GeneralGogol
Salomé
groucho070
Louis Armstrong
Fort Knox
Vesper
Chang
colly
Jack Wade
Tubes
retrokitty
lalala2004
Control
bondfan06
G section
Moore
Fairbairn-Sykes
Hilly
FourDot
Largo's Shark
Fae
Isis
CJB
CIS
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
James. C
The White Tuxedo
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

Beyond MI6 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

Lazenby. wrote:
James Page wrote:
Hope this helps

*Posts some useless link*

Fae wrote:
No, it doesn't help.
... sorry that was bitchy, though I'm not actually sorry. So yeah.

Attitude!!!! laugh
Glad you appreciated that, Laz.

Its my natural reaction to say sorry to things ... but its better to be honest, isn't it? laugh
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:20 am

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/1899#Comment_1899

I sincerely hope that none of you plan to go back to Mi6 regularly, after the way the administration has been treating [long-term] members.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:
Makeshift Python wrote:
That's the thing, it isn't MI6 anymore. At least the good girl we knew.

I'm not too familiar with that guy so that quote you put up is all I know of him. Now that I know something of him...

What a t***.

The F***ER ain't done: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/99/the-farewell-thread-or-taking-a-hiatus/p2

8 years on MI6, and I'm just a piece of S***. Never thought it would end this way.

Disrespectful little s***. Probably another of those Mod-wannabes, the kind of which probably ratted us out earlier on.

The White Tuxedo wrote:
BTW. timdalton007. Let's grab him.

Yeah too right. And Emmerdale The Kings as well if he ever turns up again; He loves Dalton, plus he's got a good eye for the MILFs without going all j7wild about it.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/1899#Comment_1899

I sincerely hope that none of you plan to go back to Mi6 regularly, after the way the administration has been treating [long-term] members.

Wow. So, that's that, huh? We just don't mean a damn thing, do we?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 am

Stealing. As if members can only stick with one forum. Give me a F***ING break.

I already have no desire to post there anymore and what I see isn't helping. James Page and co have killed MI6 as far as I am concerned. That old place is now long gone and nothing is going to replace it.

Not even Bond & Beyond will replace it, but I mean that on a positive note. I want this place to be something the old MI6 could never be,
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:28 am

And be careful here... clearly they know about this place. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent in spies.. It is a Bond forum after all.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:29 am

They can watch all they want for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 am

T***S will be T***S.

And Page seems to be keeping an eye on this place, by what he's writing on NuMi6. Or he's having some mod come over here and do it for him.

Another reason why invite-only isn't a bad idea. Big Brother was bad enough over there. We don't need them sneaking around here, either. Or at least make the site viewable to members only?

Now, everyone smile and wave to Jimmy. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:33 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
T***S will be T***S.

And Page seems to be keeping an eye on this place, by what he's writing on NuMi6. Or he's having some mod come over here and do it for him.

Another reason why invite-only isn't a bad idea. Big Brother was bad enough over there. We don't need them sneaking around here, either. Or at least make the site viewable to members only?

That's what I was going to suggest. Shame to have to do that, but it's a sure bet we're being watched. What a damn shame. Because I like virtually everyone over there. Still, I think our leaving was justified.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 am

Dear James Page,

You really screwed the pooch here. If you guys were more open about this a lot of the members might not have taken it so hard and left. There's no reason to have kept this all state secret.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 am

This site is viewable by non-members? Hahahahah... then what's the point of being clandestine?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 am

Doesn't bother me if Dear Leader wants to have a look at what a real forum looks like.

Judging by JP's flippancy towards retiring vets, he clearly doesn't understand that we were KTBEU not him. Not just anybody. We were the forum. We were a community, we were mates. We weren't nameless drones on a website. He thinks he's losing numbers not people.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 am

CJB wrote:
Doesn't bother me if Dear Leader wants to have a look at what a real forum looks like.

Judging by JP's flippancy towards retiring vets, he clearly doesn't understand that we were KTBEU not him. Not just anybody. We were the forum. We were a community, we were mates. We weren't nameless drones on a website. He thinks he's losing numbers not people.
That's the attitude I especially find gutting. It shows how little value MI6 holds for the so called honored 00 members.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:43 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
CJB wrote:

That's the attitude I especially find gutting. It shows how little value MI6 holds for the so called honored 00 members.
And members in general for those non-00s.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 am

Fae wrote:
Makeshift Python wrote:
CJB wrote:

That's my point. There doesn't seem to be a distinction as far as the admin is concerned, or at least that's how he comes off. We're all just numbers. Oh, they had accounts all set up for 00s? Gee, thanks, I know we would have had so much trouble making our own new accounts.

Last edited by Makeshift Python on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 am

Tux wrote:
I hold ill will towards you guys.

So that's that? Just leave? Wow.

I'll probably lurk here and there.

laugh

Kitts wrote:
So it's not just that this type is ugly, the page is only half used and that it's hard to navigate, it's the condescending attitude

Go girl. 8)

Page wrote:
there are those who have left for greener pastures

Much greener if the crap I'm reading in that farewell thread's anything to go by.

Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:49 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
Fae wrote:
Makeshift Python wrote:
CJB wrote:

That's my point. There doesn't seem to be a distinction as far as the admin is concerned, or at least that's how he comes off. We're all just numbers. Oh, they had our accounts all set up? Gee, thanks, I couldn't have done it myself.

Well, that is something to their credit. I think the new forum is S***, but I'll give them credit at least for that.

"That" being the accounts set up, not the forums being S***.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:53 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:
Makeshift Python wrote:
Fae wrote:
Makeshift Python wrote:
CJB wrote:

That's my point. There doesn't seem to be a distinction as far as the admin is concerned, or at least that's how he comes off. We're all just numbers. Oh, they had our accounts all set up? Gee, thanks, I couldn't have done it myself.

Well, that is something to their credit. I think the new forum is S***, but I'll give them credit at least for that.

"That" being the accounts set up, not the forums being S***.
Sure, I just think more could have been done. And not just for the 00s.

Blah, I should just focus on something else.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 am

retrokitty wrote:
This site is viewable by non-members? Hahahahah... then what's the point of being clandestine?

It isn't Kitts. When I log out, I need to log back in or I can't see s*** in here. Guests will be people either stuck on the login page or in the middle of registering or whatever.

But the security will be like a bolted-up brick s***house when M gets here later on, I'd imagine, given the e-mail I've left him.

Which gives any of the members whose names we don't recognise (and if they're not spies, then introductions please) probably a couple of hours to do the decent thing and leave before they get booted out with the door bolted behind them.

Agent Sands
rickshawman
Vein Melter

Anyone know who these three are?

My apologies if these people are known to us, but there's been no activity to back this up.

And, to anyone who's only here to spy for MI6: When the majority of us here go onto MI6, we go on there to CONTRIBUTE and offer our opinions. Many of us here, after our many years of often EXTENSIVE forum contribution at MI6, feel (IMO rightly) shat upon by what's happened over there and the manner in which our complaints have been addressed and our contributions made so little of and pretty much completely disrespected in light of the zero notice given us over a shedload of hard work from ourselves just being wiped off the system like it didn't matter.

So, if anyone's here simply acting as a spy/skivvy/whatever for MI6 as opposed to being a sincere contributor and friend to the members here, then please don't bother. You'll be flushed out. If there's anything anyone wants to say on behalf of James Page, or if James himself wants to address us, then this can all be done in fairness and in full view of everyone over at MI6 where most of us here are still members. EVERYONE HERE has the right to post on this site if their intentions are sincere, just as our intentions have always been over at MI6. We miss the forum experience as it was at MI6 before the Facebook-isation of MI6, which is presumably why we're all here. We contributed a heck of a lot to MI6, thus the least we should be able to expect is to be left in peace here and have our right to choose to come on to this forum if we feel it offers something which MI6 doesn't. If MI6 think we're being unfair, then for one moment look on us as something other than numbers and put yourselves in our shoes. We don't have to put up with being treated like numbers and treated like we don't matter.

Again, anyone who's here for sincere reasons is always more than welcome here.

Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 am

I feel tempted to write back in that thread but I'm swamped with uni work. What I think isn't getting through is that - universally - it's not the loss of the database, the old posts, or even (though it is a sore spot - it is a fixable one) the design that's ground our gears. It's the lack of transparency, and the lack of consultation.

We weren't told this was happening. We haven't been told why it was so sudden. To the best of what I've seen, we haven't gotten so much as a "This could have been handled better". We've gotten a series of vague statements and that's about it. An explanation and an apology go a long way, even if it's "We can't comment on this because of [x]" rather than "That's classified".

I'd go further and come up with an analguous situation but I really don't have the time. The best I can come up with knowing I have a full night of work in front of me is that if you're offering a service, free or no, you need to keep the client somewhat satisfied. You wouldn't feed a homeless person a muffin stump.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:28 am

You're all discussing the changes at MI6, but not why they occurred; this is an attempt to monetise the forum in the run up to Bond 23. The new design is essentially a billboard, and humour, individualism and criticism of Eon will make it more difficult to sell advertising space.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:48 pm

So... to get to this site I put in bondandbeyon in my address bar in chrome. It did not give me a link to this site.... but it did give me the public wall pages of Trevelyan and Mr. Brown.... where someone (Lazenby!!! :scratch: ) posted a link to this site....

Maybe if those guys are here they can delete that stuff from their MI6book walls.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Lazenby..... somebody really needs to fork out to send him on a computer studies course. ;)

And yes, of course if there are any links to this forum being put up on public message walls, then could everybody please try and remove such links if and when they occur? Thanks.

That said, the membership registration process here now is via approval only. People can't just stroll in here anymore unless they've firstly been invited and secondly been approved. After the amount of PM's I arrived to find this morning over this kind of thing happening last night, the security unfortunately needed to be tightened, and will be tightened further if anybody else tries to breach the membership process.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:41 pm

WOW.

I honestly CAN'T believe the tone we are getting from James Page. He always seemed like a nice guy. I had planned on staying here and dropping in there once in a while to visit old friends, but his tone has made me reconsidered. I think I am done there for good. No matter what. I can't believe he is treated long time members that way. That ends that.

Thank god I won't have to put up with that here.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Jobe would be another member we'd want to have over here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond MI6
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: