More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What this is? Understand this I don't!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

What this is? Understand this I don't! Empty
PostSubject: What this is? Understand this I don't!   What this is? Understand this I don't! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 pm

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/11/chargers-k-nick-novak-relieves-himself-during-game/1

At the risk of appearing to be making light dinner conversation, I happened to see the Chargers-Broncos football game yesterday and saw the kicker, Nick Novak, being hovered over by a teammate with a towel. I assumed Novak was having to adjust his jock strap or put some icy-hot or something on his groin and was being shielded from public view by a teammeat, but I didn't realize that Novak was actually pissing right there on the sideline. As Nancy Kerrigan once asked: whhhhhhhhy? Could he not make it to a bathroom inside the stadium in time?

I know this kind of thing happens over in Europe at soccer games, but America is a God-fearing country, and we don't take too kindly to people urinating in public. And would anyone even want to grab a cup of lemon-lime gatorade after Novak had just pissed on it and next to it?

In any event, Novak did to the ground what Norv Turner has been doing to every team he's ever coached.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What this is? Understand this I don't!   What this is? Understand this I don't! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:26 pm

You better not visit any British city on a Saturday night, Gravitas.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: What this is? Understand this I don't!   What this is? Understand this I don't! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
You better not visit any British city on a Saturday night, Gravitas.

That is just.......................... :affraid:

Where is the shame? The outrage? She acts like urinating is the most natural thing in the world. My God, there were children there!

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What this is? Understand this I don't!   What this is? Understand this I don't! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Fairly regular occurence in London at night on a Friday/Saturday.

Well, even during the day marathons or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What this is? Understand this I don't!   What this is? Understand this I don't! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 pm

From the hellholes of uranus to the urinals of sharky's.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: What this is? Understand this I don't!   What this is? Understand this I don't! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 pm

well, 3 hrs is a long time to be out there even with 1/2 time break.

when you got to go, you got to go.

at least he is not doing a #2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What this is? Understand this I don't!   What this is? Understand this I don't! Empty

Back to top Go down

What this is? Understand this I don't!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: