More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread

Go down 
+5
saint mark
G section
Santa
Blunt Instrument
Largo's Shark
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:06 pm

So... what are your plans for Christmas Day? Watching the Queen's Speech like the loyal slaves subjects you are? Spending Christmas with family or loved ones, or drinking yourself to a drunken stupor in your own miserableness?

Last edited by Sharky on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:59 pm

My sister and bro-in-law flew back today, and I will be going up to the family home sometime tomorrow and returning to my house sometime on Boxing Day. What with the loss of Dad back in September, I feel it's important to spend the bulk of Christmas with the family this year especially.

I'd like to wish my fellow 'Bond And Beyonders' a very Happy Christmas santa .
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Tomorrow? Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:11 pm

I thought today was Christmas Eve. My body clock's still screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Well my Christmas isn´t exactly working out as planned and I shall probably spend Christmas Day stuffing my face, drinking myself into a (hopefully not too miserable) stupor and winding up my godchildren. I shall watch the Queen´s speech and hopefully some James Bond.
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Hopefully my Grandmother will be coming over to stay during the Christmas week, unfortunately she's rather ill at the moment and struggles getting upstairs, but with a bit of luck...

Planning to give OHMSS a watch, which will be my first Bond in ages - been struggling to find the time to watch films this year.

A Happy Christmas to you as well BI, and to everyone else! santa
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Both our girls are in a different nativity-plays in different churches on christmas morning so the missus and I split up to go and see them both,

Then we'll gradually clean up the mess from the family gathering at our humble abode from the nigh before.

Watch a lot of telly, especially Doctor WHo

Go Swiss and have a cheese fondue.

Watch some more telly and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Definitely the Queen's Speech.

Couldn't give a fig otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Will be driving all over the place visiting family.

Merry Christmas and Best of the Season to all Bond and Beyonders! santa
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:21 am

I'm back upstate to see family. I had to buy some lens cleaner today at Wal-Mart and may have been the only one there not wearing camouflage, NASCAR attire, or pajamas.

Tomorrow I might head to the mall. Christmas Day I'll be having dinner at my mom's with the rest of my family.

Should be nice.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
I'm back upstate to see family. I had to buy some lens cleaner today at Wal-Mart and may have been the only one there not wearing camouflage, NASCAR attire, or pajamas.
laugh I went to Walmart this week, looking for cheap presents, and witnessed much the same. (pajamas laugh thats no exaggeration) Some serious back-end loads (both genders) navigating the aisles, which are good and wide. I can see why, otherwise you could be looking at big-mass collisions and roll-overs.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:40 am

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread 7070a4166105588
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread   The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bond and Beyond Christmas Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: