These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3707
Member Since : 2010-05-13
Location : Piz Gloria

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Yes, Drax is GL :)

Bond & Kara in her dressing room in TLD - Classier, with better acting and lines.

Stacey Sutton

vs

Christmas Jones
Back to top Go down
Drax
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 275
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : Slicing my enemies limb from limb into quivering bloody sushi.

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Prince Kamal Khan wrote:
Aston Martin V8 Volante's self-destruct in TLD. Excellent avatar, Mr. Trevelyan. I plan on a King of Cool one eventually, 8)

Drax wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:

Amazon Boat Chase

For the music. This whole sequence paints Bond as a dashing man of adventure better than perhaps any other in the series.

Is that you, GL? :)


Were you expecting someone else? :D

Cheers sir. Good to see you at the second new home in less than a week. :afro:
Back to top Go down
Drax
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 275
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : Slicing my enemies limb from limb into quivering bloody sushi.

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:26 pm

FieldsMan wrote:


Stacey Sutton


Easily.

Volpe

vs.

Brandt
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Senior Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 887
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : On a sleigh ride with Tonya

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Volpe., though Brandt is underrated IMHO.

Drax wrote:
Prince Kamal Khan wrote:
Aston Martin V8 Volante's self-destruct in TLD. Excellent avatar, Mr. Trevelyan. I plan on a King of Cool one eventually, 8)

Drax wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:

Amazon Boat Chase

For the music. This whole sequence paints Bond as a dashing man of adventure better than perhaps any other in the series.

Is that you, GL? :)


Were you expecting someone else? :D

Cheers sir. Good to see you at the second new home in less than a week. :afro:

Same here. ;)

What's with this Drax business? I had considered becoming Tiger Tanaka but I've been PKK for so long, I'm just used to it by now. Speaking of,

Better Bond film character:

Prince Kamal Khan

vs.

Tiger Tanaka?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Correspondent
Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 187
Member Since : 2011-03-18
Location : South-West Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Prince Kamal Khan wrote:
Excellent avatar, Mr. Trevelyan. I plan on a King of Cool one eventually, 8)
Thanks, Prince! :) Yeah, there's no one cooler than Steve McQueen. Shame that he died too young. :cry:



Tiger Tanaka. Nothing against Khan, though, but he's just not as good as Tanaka.


Stinger missile going through Bond's gas truck underneath in LTK

or

Bazooka shot going through Bond's BMW 750 iL inside in TND

?
Back to top Go down
Drax
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 275
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : Slicing my enemies limb from limb into quivering bloody sushi.

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Prince Kamal Khan wrote:
Volpe., though Brandt is underrated IMHO.

Drax wrote:
Prince Kamal Khan wrote:
Aston Martin V8 Volante's self-destruct in TLD. Excellent avatar, Mr. Trevelyan. I plan on a King of Cool one eventually, 8)

Drax wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:

Amazon Boat Chase

For the music. This whole sequence paints Bond as a dashing man of adventure better than perhaps any other in the series.

Is that you, GL? :)


Were you expecting someone else? :D

Cheers sir. Good to see you at the second new home in less than a week. :afro:

Same here. ;)

What's with this Drax business?

It's an alias I've been pondering for some time, and the moment struck me when I was signing up for this site. I'm liking it at the moment. Here's to us comprising a duo of two of the best Moore-era villains (both played by French actors).
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Senior Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 887
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : On a sleigh ride with Tonya

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Stinger missile going through Bond's gas truck underneath in LTK

Mr. Trevelyan wrote:
Prince Kamal Khan wrote:
Excellent avatar, Mr. Trevelyan. I plan on a King of Cool one eventually, 8)
Thanks, Prince! :) Yeah, there's no one cooler than Steve McQueen. Shame that he died too young. :cry:

RIP, Mr. McQueen. I think his birthday is this week.

Mr. Trevelyan wrote:
Tiger Tanaka. Nothing against Khan, though, but he's just not as good as Tanaka.

Understandable. They're both cool, exotic, international men of mystery characters. If I were an actor, they're the type of Bond characters I'd like to portray.


Drax wrote:
Prince Kamal Khan wrote:
What's with this Drax business?

It's an alias I've been pondering for some time, and the moment struck me when I was signing up for this site. I'm liking it at the moment. Here's to us comprising a duo of two of the best Moore-era villains (both played by French actors).

Indeed. And there the lead villains in my personal 2 favorite Moore Bonds. Let's plot to nerve gas earth so we can monopolize the world's supply of Faberge eggs! :pirat: (I've think I've just come up with a new Bond movie plot).

Double feature:

TB/MR

vs.

YOLT/OP?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Correspondent
Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 187
Member Since : 2011-03-18
Location : South-West Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Prince Kamal Khan wrote:
RIP, Mr. McQueen. I think his birthday is this week.
Yep, this Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Drax
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 275
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : Slicing my enemies limb from limb into quivering bloody sushi.

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:13 am

Prince Kamal Khan wrote:

Let's plot to nerve gas earth so we can monopolize the world's supply of Faberge eggs! :pirat:

Sounds like a plan. I'll start by procuring a space shuttle full of beautiful bra-less ideal specimen circus girls. 8)
Back to top Go down
SJK91
Correspondent
Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 71
Member Since : 2011-03-20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Double feature:

TB/MR

vs.

YOLT/OP?

I really just don't like Moonraker laugh

------------------------

Roger Moore's "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

or

Pierce Brosnan's "Guuuuuuuuhhh!"

or

Daniel Craig's "Gaaaaaahhhh!"
Back to top Go down
Drax
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 275
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : Slicing my enemies limb from limb into quivering bloody sushi.

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:03 pm

SJK91 wrote:


Daniel Craig's "Gaaaaaahhhh!"

Moore's smarminess vs. Brosnan's almost gayness.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Senior Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 887
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : On a sleigh ride with Tonya

PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Moore's smarminess

Better contender for the role of James Bond in 1970:

Adam West



vs.

Burt Reynolds

?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B   

Back to top Go down
 
The Scene from Film A vs That Scene From Film B
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: James Bond Fan Area-
Jump to: