More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'

Go down 
+6
saint mark
Harmsway
CJB
tiffanywint
Control
j7wild
10 posters
AuthorMessage
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' Empty
PostSubject: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:53 pm

I bet Iran did it to shut them up because they knew too much about their own Nuclear Program. Then Blame the USA and UK and Israel so they can start a war!!

http://news.yahoo.com/blast-kills-iran-nuclear-expert-amid-covert-war-191131426.html
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:37 am

I changed the topic title.

You don't think Israel and/or the US had something to do with this? Seems like we're just ... dying ... to start a war with these fuckers.

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 am

It seemed a clockwork killing: Motorcycle riders flashed by and attached a magnetic bomb onto a car carrying a nuclear scientist working at Iran's main uranium enrichment facility. By the time the blast tore apart the silver Peugeot, the bike was blocks away, weaving through Tehran traffic after what Iran calls the latest strike in an escalating covert war.
The attack — which instantly killed the scientist and fatally wounded his driver on Wednesday — was at least the fourth targeted hit against a member of Iran's nuclear brain trust in two years. Tehran quickly blamed Israeli-linked agents backed by the U.S. and Britain.

== I think it was Fiona Volpe. Or check for a snake in the wreckage. Fatima Blush maybe.

None-the-less, precision work by the special-ops team.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:20 am

There's an idea for Skyfall's PTS...
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:36 am

Israel doesn't have to play games with these trivial killings.

If Israel decides they don't want Iran around, all they have to do is nuke that whole country!
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:37 am

j7wild wrote:

If Israel decides they don't want Iran around, all they have to do is nuke that whole country!

There's an idea for the Skyfall pts!!! :cherry:
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 am

A new Cold War, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 am

j7wild wrote:

It is that easy, is it???? :shock:
Back to top Go down
RobDudley

RobDudley

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:16 am

j7wild wrote:

Yes, that'll clear everything up and make everything just super.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am

The rest of us were chilled to see that the 'Doomsday Clock' maintained by those nuclear analyst dudes got moved to 'five minutes to midnight' the other day, but presumably j7 was turned on.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:13 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
The rest of us were chilled to see that the 'Doomsday Clock' maintained by those nuclear analyst dudes got moved to 'five minutes to midnight' the other day, but presumably j7 was turned on.

I am the Reagan generation: Peace and World Order and Deterrent Through Superior Firepower!!

:cheers:

That policy along with Reagan's multi-trillion dollars rebuild of the US Military, after Jimmy Carter cut it down to pieces, it brought the Soviet Union to its knee, it brought down the Berlin Wall, it ended the cold war, and it helped us fight and win 2 Wars in Iraq!!

It also gave us the Internet and Silicon Valley - without it none of you will be online right now, have your Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 game consoles and your Broadband Internet and your iPhones and iPods and Droid Phones and Smart Phones and GPS navigation and any technology you take for granted today.

:cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:46 pm

j7wild wrote:

That policy along with Reagan's multi-trillion dollars rebuild of the US Military, after Jimmy Carter cut it down to pieces, it brought the Soviet Union to its knee, it brought down the Berlin Wall, it ended the cold war, and it helped us fight and win 2 Wars in Iraq!!

It also gave us the Internet and Silicon Valley - without it none of you will be online right now, have your Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 game consoles and your Broadband Internet and your iPhones and iPods and Droid Phones and Smart Phones and GPS navigation and any technology you take for granted today.

Indeed. And people would still be reading books and newspapers.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
j7wild wrote:

Indeed. And people would still be reading books and newspapers.

If you put it like that I have to have a very strong dislike against Reagan and his army cronies. I just like books.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm

You rock JR! :cheers: Awww, for a return to the Reagan years. Camelot.

Long live the kindle. I don't have space for anymore books and as I don't have a birdcage, who needs newspapers!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Meh, I like having physical things, that's why I gave up digital photography. Too many things these days are just 1s and 0s. I'm also not happy with the fact that most of my music collection is digital. That's gotta change.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Sharky wrote:
Meh, I like having physical things, that's why I gave up digital photography. Too many things these days are just 1s and 0s. I'm also not happy with the fact that most of my music collection is digital. That's gotta change.

I hear ya, but space becomes an issue with books. The kindle allows me to still purchase ( and cheaper too) and collect, yet still set aside room for the odd hardcover that I must have.

As for music. I hear ya. Mine is all cd and old LPs. I need to be able to flip through them. I like handling the artwork and changing up the order. I've managed to create a media-area for cd blu-ray and dvd storage/display, but I have no room for books spilling all over the place, especially paper-backs.

What I would like to do at some point is get as many movies as possible digitized, aside from the collectables that I like to display such as Bond, Apes, Eastwood, Bronson and various TV shows.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Blast kills Iran nuclear expert

Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' James_Bond_(Live_and_Let_Die)

Too bad.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm

CTV News reported last night, that the attack was like something out of a James Bond film. I can't say I disagree.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 pm

No doubt these guys will blame the attack on Bondian nukeophobia.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:15 am

CJB wrote:
No doubt these guys will blame the attack on Bondian nukeophobia.

Well Dr. No is no doubt evil, but I do applaud his efforts in developing the nuclear reactor as a source of clean sustainable energy. It was that Bond saboteur that had to go and blow it all up.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 am

Bond as militant Greenpeace activist.

... Babs?
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:46 am

Sharky wrote:
Bond as militant Greenpeace activist.

... Babs?

Will not happen, they would lose the Japanese cinema audience. Babs is not that crazy when it comes to money. :face:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'   Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war' Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast kills Iran nuclear expert amid 'covert war'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: