More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What are you drinking tonight?

Go down 
+16
Harmsway
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Toppers
tiffanywint
CJB
00Twelve
Fae
Hilly
Vesper
Big Boss
Blunt Instrument
Largo's Shark
Santa
Moore
bitchcraft
Control
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 2:25 am

Good old Carlsberg.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:36 am

What's with 'Mericans and Carlsberg? Is that your standard yoof-friendly beer and, if so, what the fuck is Budweiser?

Asking for a friend.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:50 am

At 3.8%, I like to call Carlsberg 'training beer' laugh . There's a 4.8% export version, more like it.

While you're here, CJB ... I'm told that despite its marketing, most Aussies in fact regard Fosters as horse-piss and wouldn't touch it. Any truth in that?
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:34 pm

Yoof-friendly in the US seems to be Corona, Bud Light, Busch Light, Keystone Light and Coors Light. Carlsberg tastes better than any of them, in my opinion.

I've been drinking liquor more than beer lately, though. Less carbs and a better buzz for less calories.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 2:54 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:

While you're here, CJB ... I'm told that despite its marketing, most Aussies in fact regard Fosters as horse-piss and wouldn't touch it. Any truth in that?  

Correct, though I've never had a drop of the stuff myself. You'd be hard pressed to find it on tap anywhere in Australia.

Liquor of choice last night was soju (Korean rice wine). Goes down easy and gives a nice buzz.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Control wrote:
Yoof-friendly in the US seems to be Corona, Bud Light, Busch Light, Keystone Light and Coors Light. Carlsberg tastes better than any of them, in my opinion.

I've been drinking liquor more than beer lately, though. Less carbs and a better buzz for less calories.

Bud Light and alcohol-free Budweiser have both been recently launched in the UK.

Give me the original Czech Budvar any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:23 am

New Amsterdam vodka, Tribuno vermouth and ice cubes. Not even bothering to make a proper cocktail with it, either.

Borderline pathetic, but gets the job done.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 9:55 pm

Tonight is WWE Pay-per-view Money In the Bank (which we get for 0 from our cable provider)

So on the menu - chilled mango punch, shaken but not stirred, chilled coca-cola and chilled Heineken.

Also a 12 piece bucket of KFC yummy.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:22 pm

About to go cover a college baseball game via the big screen in a local bar and grill. I'll be drinking Lone Star and pounding down chips, queso and salsa.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 11:46 am

I gave the Lustau edition of Redbreast for Father's Day. Never thought I'd say it, but the best Irish whiskey is the best in the world.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Have been wondering how many of the fans at the World Cup games are wishing that the official beer of the tournament was anything other than Budweiser.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Have been wondering how many of the fans at the World Cup games are wishing that the official beer of the tournament was anything other than Budweiser.  

Ha. Bud's the official beer of the World Cup? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:41 pm

Nothing so fancy my end. Carlsberg again. Ice Cold in Alex mode activated me-fears. Should I make it Stateside next year it'll be harder stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:55 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Yes, and has been for a while ... my memory fails me as to whether this happened at the 2010 or 2014 World Cup, but Dutch fans wearing clobber festooned with the logo of their country's 'Oranjeboom' beer in the stadium were instructed to remove it because promoting another beer other than the 'official' one was clearly VERBOTEN!

Budweiser? More like Budkaiser, lol.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Yes, and has been for a while ... my memory fails me as to whether this happened at the 2010 or 2014 World Cup, but Dutch fans wearing clobber festooned with the logo of their country's 'Oranjeboom' beer in the stadium were instructed to remove it because promoting another beer other than the 'official' one was clearly VERBOTEN!

Budweiser? More like Budkaiser, lol.

I know this situation all too well. Earlier this year I was covering an NCAA tournament basketball game from press row, court side. The game was nationally televised. Well, right in the middle of the game some flunky comes up to me and informs me that I'll either have to ditch the Coke I'm drinking or pour it in the Power Aid cup he happens to have on his person. Seems Power Ade was the official drink of the NCAA tournament and some Power Ade executives watching the game on the boob toob went apoplectic when the TV cameras caught my can of Coke. We live in times of silliness and madness.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 11:45 pm

Surely Powerade is only exclusively consumed for hangovers?
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 pm

Vodka
Mich Ultra
Corona Premiere

Hangover pending.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:24 am

Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. Will probably switch to Bloody Marias directly...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySat May 20, 2023 7:33 pm

What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.untappd.com%2Fphotos%2F2022_11_12%2F94cdcdee986b391ba79d4c4ef101587d_640x640
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySat May 20, 2023 8:34 pm

What the hell is that? Some kind of beer?

I'll crack open a Carta Blanca before too long and probably have some Quarterhorse Rye after that. May also do something with my Puerta de Indias gin, which is a revelation. It's got a strong vanilla flavor. Fleming would doubtless want to submit me for a round of Le Chiffre's ball bashing for even thinking about such an abomination, but there it is, and it's delicious.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:03 am

Various ales last night, both pale and dark.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySun May 21, 2023 11:05 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:

Yes, and a tasty one. I tricked my kid into thinking it was made out of fish, and got a look in return that implied I was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySun May 21, 2023 4:29 pm

Phantom Commander wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:

Yes, and a tasty one. I tricked my kid into thinking it was made out of fish, and got a look in return that implied I was crazy.

Perch n' passionfruit...the times we live in.

I'll crack open a bottle of Parducci pinot noir to accompany the steak I'm grilling tonight. It's a tasty and reasonably priced wine.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 7:47 pm

Steak gremolatta tonight. Grilled steaks topped by a mixture of garlic, Italian parsley, lemon zest, salt, pepper and olive oil. Green salad and baked spudz to accompany. A meal 007 would appreciate, I suspect.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 EmptySat May 27, 2023 7:51 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Steak gremolatta tonight. Grilled steaks topped by a mixture of garlic, Italian parsley, lemon zest, salt, pepper and olive oil. Green salad and baked spudz to accompany. A meal 007 would appreciate, I suspect.
And do you put it in a blender in order to drink it?
I am drinking "Lucky Jack" pale ale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking tonight?   What are you drinking tonight? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you drinking tonight?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next