More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Question for the guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Question for the guys Empty
PostSubject: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:32 pm

For those of you who like Valentine's Day gifts, or gifts in general, what do you really like from someone who really put some thought into it? Most of my male friends get boring shit like shirts, ties, belts, cologne...and while appreciative, they kinda consider it ordinary. What do you consider the perfect gift, taking into account your personality, taste, lifestyle etc? Be frank and honest...and Mr. Dog is banned from reading this thread.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:50 pm

If you want him to think of you then you should give him something he'll see or use everyday. It should be a bit more decadent than a pair of socks, but it all depends on how much you wish to spend.

Your best bet is probably to practice on me. I'm into coffee and still looking for the perfect grinder. A new hand-operated espresso machine would be appreciated as well. Oh, and a decent single malt - Lagavulin is the one I favour. Maybe a dress watch? Nothing too fancy, but I'll let you choose. Make sure you send the receipt as well

I'll PM you my address.
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Give him a blowjob.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Blowjob and receipt. Second thoughts, one of these:

http://www.keesvanderwesten.com/news_spirit3.html
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 pm

I am not wanting to make BJ's something special, like a BJ anytime and anywhere.

So I would say a good book or cd I really like (Emphasis on the I LIKE).
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:59 pm

BJs are an everyday perk of being Mr Dog for crying out fucking loud 🐷
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:17 am

That is a truly fabulous arse, Dog. May I borrow it?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:44 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
That is a truly fabulous arse, Dog. May I borrow it?

I'll need character references from Santa...hope you're getting her a great gift....

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 am

I think she's happy with the chlamydia.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:23 am

Well I'm off for a 3 day retreat with Mr. Dog...be back weekend...
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:04 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
If you want him to think of you then you should give him something he'll see or use everyday. It should be a bit more decadent than a pair of socks, but it all depends on how much you wish to spend.

Agreed.

A framed movie poster would be a nice gift, although I've never received one from a woman before. I'd settle for a blowjob, too.

I didn't get shit this year. Cheap bitches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for the guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: