More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Scratching post - Late Night Bar

Go down 
+8
Lazenby.
Jack Wade
Fort Knox
Toppers
Largo's Shark
Control
Hilly
bitchcraft
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Scratching post - Late Night Bar Empty
PostSubject: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 pm

---

Last edited by Mrs Aural Sects on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Indeed, let them earn the right to be traumatised I say. :albino:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Yeah, I agree, Dogster.

Hopefully M can look into that. I think permissions can be set for individual members. For example, if a member doesn't have permission to view the Late Night Lounge, it simply doesn't show up to him/her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:41 pm

If that's what it takes to get Dog's arse back in my face then I'm all in favour.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Dog's ass must return at all costs.

Even if this Toppers must be... how you say... eliminated.

(I'm sure he'd understand.)
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:50 pm

When M returns...
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Thought he was back?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 pm

He got lost in Dog Bond's areshole. I must find him.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:06 am

"I may be some time."
Back to top Go down
Toppers
'R'
'R'
Toppers

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:04 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
Dog's ass must return at all costs.

Even if this Toppers must be... how you say... eliminated.

(I'm sure he'd understand.)

It's all for a good cause. Just one request though: allow me an open casket.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:48 am

I'm up for putting restrictions on the bar area, so let's have people's suggestions on member criteria. I'm also open to renaming the bar if anyone has any ideas or, better still, can entice the bar's landlady back.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 am

What about a minimum number of posts (i.e. 10 or 20)?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Sharky wrote:

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:30 am

Hilly wrote:
Sharky wrote:

50 non-spam posts sounds good, plus maybe a nod from other regulars who post in the bar area.

Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:55 am

We could make it invite-only. Let one of the mods decide who gets in. Might be a bit more restrictive, but even with 50 posts, someone could be offended by it should they wander in.

Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:13 am

Given the amount of posts made by the regular members here, even a 500-post cut-off wouldn't limit it much.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
We could make it invite-only. Let one of the mods decide who gets in. Might be a bit more restrictive, but even with 50 posts, someone could be offended by it should they wander in.

Just a suggestion.

As someone who rarely wanders into the bar I may not have much of a dog in this fight, but I like Jack Wade's suggestion, but with a modification: instead of it being invite only, what about letting people apply to get in, and we could have someone who investigates the person's background, who do they know that can vouch for their age, have them provide proof that they are of legal age to discuss adult topics and see naked breasts, how long have they posted here, etc...and then make a decision.

Here's why: based upon the maturity-level found in most of J7WIld's posts, I would have never thought he was married with two kids. I had originally pegged him as a 14 or 15 year young man. And if we had a system in place that allowed anybody with a certain minimum of posts to get in, we might be letting teenagers get access to topics and discussion and pictures of nude women in the bar area that they would not be exposed to anywhere else except for the rest of the entire Internet.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 am

I'm curious about what goes on in the late-night bar, other than debating the criteria for membership.

I may be a newbie at BAB, but I'm hardly a virgin (ah, those were the days). I have as much to scratch about as any other bitter, frustrated, middle-aged divorcee.

(Just kidding - about the bitter, frustrated part, anyway.)

So where are the pictures of nude women that aren't available anywhere else on the internet?

As a prospective member, I have my own standards too, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 am

To rejuvenate the Scratching Post sub-forum (achievable now that the Tit Meister has departed) might I suggest it be hidden from non-members again? That can be done without affecting the visibility of the rest of the board.

It's all very well making BaBs available to the grateful public, but I don't think Dog's arse should be viewed by passing children or those of a nervous disposition such as Oppers.

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 pm

I have no issues with Dog's arse...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Funny, I read that as 'I have no tissues with Dog's arse...' That really would have been too much information.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
To rejuvenate the Scratching Post sub-forum (achievable now that the Tit Meister has departed) might I suggest it be hidden from non-members again? That can be done without affecting the visibility of the rest of the board.

It's all very well making BaBs available to the grateful public, but I don't think Dog's arse should be viewed by passing children or those of a nervous disposition such as Oppers.

I also think this is a good idea.

If you want to see Dog's ass, you're going to need a membership.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

Perhaps a system whereby most of the arse is covered up when you first join and then more and more is revealed as your post count elevates.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:35 am

The bar area is now members only.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 pm

CJB wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

Perhaps a system whereby most of the arse is covered up when you first join and then more and more is revealed as your post count elevates.

laugh

And the more revealing the avatar, the more Baker Street credit is put on your account.

But that idea needs to be reviewed by Sir Ambler and Doctor MOO7RE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratching post - Late Night Bar   Scratching post - Late Night Bar Empty

Back to top Go down

Scratching post - Late Night Bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: