More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims   'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 am

Quote :
A Mexican woman who turned herself into a vampire look-a-like after suffering years of domestic violence is helping other victims.

Mother-of-four Maria Jose Cristerna, who is known as Vampire Woman, is a 36-year-old former lawyer from a Catholic family background.

Not only is 98% of her body covered with tattoos, but she has had fangs dentally implanted into her mouth and titanium horns surgically placed beneath the skin on her head.

'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims Vampire2-jpg_151714

She says she became interested in expressing herself through piercings and tattoos as a way of recovering from the trauma of abuse and now uses her appearance to help raise awareness and help other victims.

"At first people were interested in my looks because it was cool, because it attracts attention and because it's something different," she said.

"But I see it as something good among all the bad, because I'm giving a message. I won't be able to change the thinking of the entire world, but I'm always there to help the people that need it."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/vampire-woman-helps-domestic-abuse-victims-111221124.html
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims   'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:46 pm

I know judging by appearance is supposed to be a bad thing, but ummm ... yeah.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims   'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:28 pm

If only Robert Pattison had adopted that look I may have been able to take some of Twilight seriously.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims   'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm

I bet her Mum is proud of her!!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims   'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:58 pm

This woman is helping no one. Her actions are simply enabling other abused, down-and-out people to "express themselves" by committing gross acts of self-abuse and destruction. She clearly hasn't worked out her abuse issues. She is painful to look at. Who knew there was someone out there who could make Lisbeth Salander look downright normal by comparison?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims   'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims Empty

Back to top Go down

'Vampire Woman' Helps Domestic Abuse Victims
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: