More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Trouble with Sugar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

The Trouble with Sugar Empty
PostSubject: The Trouble with Sugar   The Trouble with Sugar EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 am

Just watched this today and was wondering what you folks thought of it.

Naturally, staying healthy has a lot to do with moderation. What was very interesting about this video was the segment that showing the relationship between cancer growth and insulin--that was something I knew nothing about.

I have avoided drinking soda, Snapple, etc. during the past five years, after reading a few studies on high fructose corn syrup, along with the acidity of the average cola (mainly because I have GERD).

Booze and cigarettes were obviously good substitutes...
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Sugar   The Trouble with Sugar EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:48 am

I put sugar in my iced tea.

Real Sugar!

I think it's still safer and better for your body than Sweet And Low (which causes cancer) and any of those fake sugar out there like Equal.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Sugar   The Trouble with Sugar EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 am

As long as I can still eat curry and Penne Pasta, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Sugar   The Trouble with Sugar EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:18 am

I'm not going to say where Mr.Dog sprinkles brown sugar, or icing, or whipped cream, or melted Blue Bunny Ice-Cream...

I prefer brown sugar myself to white sugar....and on average drink at least one soda per day, preferably Coca-Cola, Pepsi or Mountain Dew. Add one or two yoghurts and Subway double-chocolate cookies.....

Have a huge sweet tooth and can wolf down a whole strawberry cheesecake in 2-3 days depending on its size...or Large size Cadbury or Hershey chocolate bars....mmm...yummy...but I pay attention to the calories and maintian a high-intensity workout to burn them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Sugar   The Trouble with Sugar Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trouble with Sugar
Page 1 of 1