More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band   Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:51 am

Last week I went to the Sports Arena to see The Boss, I was invited by my dad. I always liked his music but I was never quite interested in looking them up beyond maybe four songs I had on my iPod. Well, after that show I became hooked. Now I've uploaded every album my dad lended me up to The Rising, I'll finish uploading the rest later as I've already got plenty of music to listen to until then. I've spent the whole week listening from the debut album to Tunnel of Love. At the moment these are the stand outs for me:

Born to Run
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Born in the U.S.A.
Tunnel of Love

Stand outs may change, as I'm just going through all of them. In a few minutes I'm gonna go out for a long jog, so I'm gonna start off with Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J. and move onto each succeeding album. I may do this all night if I have to, I'm really hooked.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band   Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:27 am

Did they get a good replacement for Clarence Clemons? I love Born to Run but beyond that, I'm not much for Springsteen. I'm sure there's more good stuff though.

I would definitely see him live, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band   Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:43 am

Definitely worth seeing live, he's probably the definition of showmanship. As for Clemons replacement, it was his nephew Jake Clemons and he played very well.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band   Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Same thing happened to me!

I heard some of his songs and thought he was okay, but never really got into it. This was years ago... but my father is a huge music buff and he was going with my mother. My girlfriend at the time was a huge Springsteen fan, so I figured I would take her. So we all ended going to the show together.

One of the best damn concerts I've ever been too. I'm still not a huge fan, he has some good stuff, but damn, that guy knows how to put on a show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band   Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band Empty

Back to top Go down

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
Page 1 of 1