More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault

Go down 
+3
bitchcraft
j7wild
Gravity's Silhouette
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault Empty
PostSubject: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:55 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/05/08/john-travolta-blasts-sexual-assault-suit-says-hell-sue-plaintiff/

Don't get me wrong. I totally believe Travolta is not only capable of paying for sex from another man, but I'm positive he's done so on many occasions. However, I don't believe this case will get to trial because I'm already sensing that the plaintiff is lying and/or will be unable to provide even the slightest amount of proof. It looks like a shakedown that didn't work out and now the plaintiff is trying to seek a little revenge. In other words, I don't think Travolta is guilty of this alleged behavior THIS TIME.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Isn't being gay not allowed in the Scientology community?

Does this mean Travolta will lose his lifetime membership?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:58 pm

j7wild wrote:
Isn't being gay not allowed in the Scientology community?

Does this mean Travolta will lose his lifetime membership?

Well, it goes like this: The Church of Scientology believes that homosexuality can be cured or contained through their programs of theta cleansing. It is their policy to help people fight against those desires, or to totally remove them. If the patient is not serious about cleansing themselves of these desires, TCOS will continue to sell the patient on the idea that more tests and cleansings and e-meter ratings need to be done (in order to raise more money for the church); thousands of people have gone bankrupt forking over their entire savings to TCOS in order to try and get right by Xenu.

But then there are people like Travolta who have so much money, but so many bodies buried, or skeletons in the closet, than he can't leave TCOS; he's essentially wedded to TCOS for life. They've been blackmailing him for 2 decades, trying to keep him from straying from the flock. They also set up his wedding with Kelly Preston, another COS member. I think they've given up trying to cure Travolta of his gay desires and simply sit back and count all the church contriubtions he gives them. He's the face of TCOS, for better or worse.

TCOS is very influential in Hollywood, which means their official position puts many of its stars in the odd position of having to denounce gay marriage. Paul Haggis recently broke ranks with TCOS after they refused to change their position on gay marriage; so Paul walked away from the organization.

But Travolata can't walk away. He can't walk away without his dirty, private secrets being exposed by the church. They've got leverage on him, which is why he continues to stay. It's the worst kept secret in Hollywood. But it would also mean a major change in life for Travolta to admit he's gay, to divorce Kelly, to admit that their marriage was always a cover to help protect his reputation, and then to have to face all those reporters and media outlets that he used to lie to when he'd routinely deny he was gay????? It's probably worth more for him to keep perpetuating the lie rather than coming clean. I think he has too much invested in his straight-life-story to ever go back on it now. He's stuck.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:15 am

Cured?

It's not a disease.

Are they going to say they can cure baldness, obesity, near-sightedness, etc.?

Wait...

You make it sound like Travolta is really gay.

No one could be gay being married to Kelly Preston, who by the way is still yummy.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:36 am

j7wild wrote:

Given another decade or so, some of those might be cured. Sexuality is a different story though.

j7wild wrote:
Wait...

No one could be gay being married to Kelly Preston, who by the way is still yummy.

It's possible to have a very hot spouse and a sexual relationship with him or her, and yet still have a hankering to be with members of your own sex....

Think what Sandy does...why do you think I have every single video? But don't answer here :face:
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:40 am

It's the same principle as being married to Mrs. Aural Sects and not being gay.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:09 pm

j7wild wrote:
Cured?

It's not a disease.

Agreed that sexuality is not a disease, but if it's genetic then technically there is the possibility that it could one day be tested for in-utero and gay babies aborted, or the gay gene could be removed so that the child grows up to be heterosexual. And if some of it is behavioral or conditional based on circumstances, then genetic testing for homosexuality would be of no use anyway.

Quote :

Travolta has been with many, many men. It's the worst kept secret in Hollywood, and it's one of the oldest known secrets around. I read about it in Time Magazine back in 1991 when they did a cover story on Scientology. He may not consider himself as "gay"; a person can be homosexual but not gay; he may even consider himself bisexual. But make no mistake, he's screwed a lot of male ass over the years in Hollywood and he almost seems, at this point, barely trying to hide it.

Anyway, I figured this allegation was incorrect, and it's already started off poorly:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/05/john-travolta-sex-accuser-john-doe-one-lawsuit-date-wrong

If you can't get the date right of the time you were sexually assault, the rest of the story is just not going to hold up.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Travolta still rules.

Is this the next star the media wants to assassinate?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Travolta still rules.

He's entitled to a private life, but I don't agree it's assassination. He's a proud member of an organization that tries to cure people of homosexuality AND he's out there having lots of sex with guys; you can't quite have it both ways. In today's pop culture world where everyone knows everyone else's business, and where the lines are blurred between real journalism and shameless tabloid exploitation, his sex life is ripe for dissection, particularly by radical, left-leaning, gay-agenda-driving members of the liberal media.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Oh!

I never knew there is a gay gene and that Travolta has been with men.

You learn something every day.

I knew of a girl who been with women when I was dating her and she said she's not bi or lesbian.

She said it's normal to be with anyone as long as it feels good and make you happy.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
Travolta still rules.

He's entitled to a private life, but I don't agree it's assassination. He's a proud member of an organization that tries to cure people of homosexuality AND he's out there having lots of sex with guys; you can't quite have it both ways. In today's pop culture world where everyone knows everyone else's business, and where the lines are blurred between real journalism and shameless tabloid exploitation, his sex life is ripe for dissection, particularly by radical, left-leaning, gay-agenda-driving members of the liberal media.

Who gives a fuck, though?

This is all the media does. They pick out humiliating aspects of a star's life and harp on it until the star is ruined (Mel Gibson), or until the star pathetically apologizes.

I'm sure John Travolta isn't the only hypocrite in Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:15 pm

j7wild wrote:
Oh!

I knew of a girl who been with women when I was dating her and she said she's not bi or lesbian.

She said it's normal to be with anyone as long as it feels good and make you happy.

You sure she wasn't trying to avoid you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Hilly wrote:
j7wild wrote:
Oh!

You sure she wasn't trying to avoid you

Oh no, sometimes she invited me to join her and her girlfriends. It was good to be 20 years old

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

Agreed that sexuality is not a disease, but if it's genetic then technically there is the possibility that it could one day be tested for in-utero and gay babies aborted, or the gay gene could be removed so that the child grows up to be heterosexual. And if some of it is behavioral or conditional based on circumstances, then genetic testing for homosexuality would be of no use anyway.

Why abort the babies with the gay genes? Are they less human and less deserving of life?

By your logic, we should also abort babies that have the stupid gene and any other afflicting disease that may show up later in life.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:

This is all the media does. They pick out humiliating aspects of a star's life and harp on it until the star is ruined (Mel Gibson), or until the star pathetically apologizes.
A lot of people give a fuck. Whether it's right or not, that's why the media run story like this into the ground. It's because media are a business and headlines about John Travolta touching penises will get views.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Alas it gives the tabloids the chance for some headlines cracking or not

John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault SUN-250_1505767a
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:59 pm

j7wild wrote:

Think about it. Do the math. If being gay "isn't a choice", then logically speaking it must be something hereditary or innate (i.e. encoded in the d.n.a).

Quote :

And? So? Maybe she was curious for a while and got it out of her system. She may have been "bi-curious" for a time, went through an experimentation phase, and has now settled into a life of domestic, heterosexual bliss. At THIS TIME she may not consider herself bi-sexual because she has no feelings or attraction to women; 20 years ago that may not have been the case.

Quote :

Why abort the babies with the gay genes? Are they less human and less deserving of life?

By your logic, we should also abort babies that have the stupid gene and any other afflicting disease that may show up later in life.

Where did I say that babies with the gay gene should be aborted? How is 'my logic'? As a staunch pro-life advocate, aborting a child for any reason, gay or straight, is something that I am totally against.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:52 am

@Gravity:

That girl I spoke of from 20 years ago, she has now settled into a life of domestic, "partnership" bliss.

If you ask her if she's a lesbian now, at 45, she will say "yes".

She will still sleep with men as long as you have the right size..... ahem... wallet and equipment.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:27 am

j7wild wrote:

She will still sleep with men as long as you have the right size..... ahem... wallet and equipment.

So she likes the pole and the hole, eh?
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:19 am

Jack Wade wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:

A lot of people give a fuck.

Yeah, idiots. The type of people who think Entertainment Tonight is a viable news source and that the only major thing going on in the world is the Survivor season finale on CBS.

I just hate it when talented people are demonized. Mel Gibson will never be taken seriously again, unfortunately. I don't know how Alec Baldwin's dodged a lot of the bullets with his personal affairs. Chris Brown is still cool, though. Girls on Twitter want him to beat the fuck out of them. laugh

What a country...
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:

A lot of people give a fuck.

Yeah, idiots. The type of people who think Entertainment Tonight is a viable news source and that the only major thing going on in the world is the Survivor season finale on CBS.

I just hate it when talented people are demonized. Mel Gibson will never be taken seriously again, unfortunately. I don't know how Alec Baldwin's dodged a lot of the bullets with his personal affairs. Chris Brown is still cool, though. Girls on Twitter want him to beat the fuck out of them. laugh

What a country...

The lawyer for John Doe #1, the initial complainant, has resigned from the case, but is still representing John Doe #2. The lawyer, Okorie Okorocha, is extremely incompetent and should be disbarred. No one with a legitimate case should ever go to a lawyer who is so inept that he hasn't done the due diligence necessary to establish whether the defendant was even on the same side of the continent at the time of the allegation. I stated in my first post the allegation seemed fishy, mostly because the lawyer (whose name sounds foreign) appeared to try and shakedown Travolta and his attorney, to no avail. I figured that if Travolta, his lawyer, and The Church of Scientology weren't willing to pay to make this thing go away, they must have felt very confident that they could win this lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:13 am

John Travolta's 'inappropriate behavior' got him tossed from Peninsula Hotel's massage spa: staff

Travolta’s stay on the blacklist was about three years, and followed a complaint to the hotel’s bosses, said Michael Caputo, a one-time Peninsula masseur

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/omg/john-travolta-inappropriate-behavior-tossed-peninsula-hotel-massage-spa-staff-article-1.1076925#ixzz1uiSbaLXs

If these allegations are true, and there are lots of them detailed in the article, it represents sexual assault. Travolta is damn lucky not to have had a criminal complaint filed against him.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:22 am

This was a great Travolta film:

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:26 am

I loved this one...

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:44 am

Now there are 4 men that have come out and accused Travolta of unwanted sexual advances.

One of them even said Travolta offered him $12,000 for sex and he turned him down.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault   John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Have never quite understood how any sane person gets to the end of reading what Scientology's core beliefs and schtick are and not be convulsed in helpless laughter, much less go on to actually sign up.

And 2 pages into a thread about a Scientologist movie star and gay accusations ... and no-one's mentioned Tom Cruise yet? :shock:
Back to top Go down

John Travolta Sued for Sexual Assault
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: