More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming   Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Quote :
That's a wrap! Daniel Craig completed principal photography on his third James Bond film, "Skyfall", on Saturday 19th May 2012.

Craig was spotted at an airport in Turkey on Sunday morning before catching a flight to New York City.

Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming Craig_may_2012

The second unit is still in Adana, southern Turkey, completing work on the pretitles sequence. They are expected to finish by the end of this week, bringing to a close the longest shoot for a 007 adventure since "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" back in 1969.

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=10191&t=mi6&s=news
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming   Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:36 pm

MI6 still watermarking photos (I assume) it doesn't own, I see.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming   Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:19 pm

laugh

I never understood that. Fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming   Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Craig completes 'Skyfall' filming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: Skyfall (2012) :: News, Interviews and Tabloid Rumours-
Jump to: