More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Terrifying man eats another man's face off

Go down 
+2
j7wild
Jack Wade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

Terrifying man eats another man's face off Empty
PostSubject: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:26 am

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

Quote :
It was a scene as creepy as a Hannibal Lecter movie.

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.

The horror began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building.

According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another man’s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away.Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Miami police were on the scene, which was just south of The Miami Herald building on Biscayne Boulevard. The naked man who was killed lay face down on the pedestrian walkway just below the newspaper’s two-story parking garage. Police have requested The Herald’s video surveillance tapes.

The other man was transported to the hospital with critical injuries, according to police. Their identities were not released.

The incident, which came as crowds descended upon South Beach for the annual Urban Beach Week hip-hop festival, snarled traffic on the causeway for several hours.

In a text message, Javier Ortiz, spokesman for Miami police’s Fraternal Order of Police, said the officer who fired the fatal shots was “a hero.”

“Based on the information provided, our Miami police officer is a hero and saved a life,’’ he said.

Sergeant Altarr Williams, supervisor of Miami police’s Homicide Unit, said a man doesn’t have to be armed to be dangerous.

“There are other ways to injure people,’’ Williams said. “Some people know martial arts, others are very strong and can kill you with their hands.’’

Investigators believe the victim may have been homeless and laying down when the crazed man pounced.

Police theorize the attacker might have been suffering from "cocaine psychosis," a drug-induced craze that bakes the body internally and often leads the affected to strip naked to try and cool off.
And, uhh, click here for some grisly photos of the aftermath on the victim's face. Very NSFW.

Seems like the guy was probably on bath salts at the time. The world is a fucking scary place.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:56 am

Cocaine?

Wrong!

It's a new kind of LSD made with bath salts.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:56 am

Yes. That's what I said.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:09 am

Victim's been identified;

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/3110/20120529/miami-cannibal-attack-victim-identified-as-ronald-poppo-65.htm
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:41 am

Fuck... :|

I've heard of these bath salts. I remember recently some kid nearby went mad after snorting them and hung himself. Before hanging himself, though, he dug a hole into his hardwood floor to prevent himself from touching the ground. :shock:

Horrific shit.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Here's another case and this one happened in my city:

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Man-took-bath-salts-ran-into-traffic/-/1735978/14284918/-/90irdg/-/index.html

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

And, uhh, click here for some grisly photos of the aftermath on the victim's face. Very NSFW.

Seems like the guy was probably on bath salts at the time. The world is a fucking scary place.

If that ever happened to me, God forbid, I would not want to be revived. I would want to be allowed to die. Those pictures are too awful for words. The man has no face now.

And, I guess the big question now is: who is the victim going to sue? The police? I have a suspicion the family of the cannibal is going to file a lawsuit alleging wrongful death.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:25 pm

I remember when I was a kid, we had some kids that sniffed adhesive glues used to build toy models.

Then in High School, it was marijuana but that was just a handful of kids.

Then in College, it was alcohol that was the big taboo thing you had to try.

Then in the mid 80s, it was spray paint anyone could buy at the store.

They sure are getting fancier and fancier with the chemicals now to get high.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:49 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
And, I guess the big question now is: who is the victim going to sue? The police? I have a suspicion the family of the cannibal is going to file a lawsuit alleging wrongful death.
Well, the victim is homeless.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:49 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I have a suspicion the family of the cannibal is going to file a lawsuit alleging wrongful death.

I won't be surprised if they claim having him shot 12 times was racist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying man eats another man's face off   Terrifying man eats another man's face off Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrifying man eats another man's face off
Page 1 of 1