More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?

Go down 
+4
MBalje
Makeshift Python
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Prisoner Monkeys
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:05 am

What would we like to see, and/or what do we expect to see in SKYFALL's titles?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:12 am

As mentioned in another thread, the neon lights would be cool for part of it, but not the entirety. Maybe something to reference the Chinese or English influence in the film...
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:38 am

The titles are probably going to reflect the themes of the film. That's been the most recent trend, though DIE ANOTHER DAY's titles did continue the story (which I actually thought was quite clever). Something to do with the sky falling is the obvious choice here, but it would be easy to stray into territory that would make it look like a "Mad Men" clone, particularly if Bond is falling through the sky.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:13 am

It's such a shame. I first think of how innovative DAD's approach is by continuing the story, but then I remember the cheesy CGI gyrating women plaguing it. :x
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:30 am

CR and QOS make reference to the next movies and QOS also did it with the end credits, whyle be nice for change it be nice to have more focus on reference to Skyfall only and the maintitle also be a bit longer.

I like the reference to the next or next 2 Bond movies in the title songs, maintitle or in the end credits, but if there deside not to this time or only with the end credits with Skyfall i donĀ“t mind at all. But the teaser proofs there contune with reference to the next movie or next 2 Bond movies, a good reasen not to at in the maintitle tis time.

With the title ''Skyfall'' expect a couple of (Sky) falls. For the maintitle this means like Moonraker (Fall from the sky/air), Tomorrow Never Dies (Fall in tv) or The World Is Not Enough (Fall on the millenium dome) and Adele screams Skyfall!!

Skyfall moments with the Yolt web reference be very nice in the QOS maintitle, i hope on some way Skyfall wil do this too with MR/TMND elements you expext.

FieldsMan wrote:
As mentioned in another thread, the neon lights would be cool for part of it, but not the entirety. Maybe something to reference the Chinese or English influence in the film...

So i think we both agree it should be a maintitle with a lot of fire feeling like Yolt, TSWLM, Moonraker. But i doubt or it is possible to mix Blue and red colors because of the title i expect more blue.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
It's such a shame. I first think of how innovative DAD's approach is by continuing the story, but then I remember the cheesy CGI gyrating women plaguing it. :x

The girls make the titles. I love their movements.

Honestly, when I think of Bond, some of the immediate images that spring to mind are Kleinman's girls.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm expecting something with a lot of English iconography and skies and clouds and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Yeah, the union jack should feature a lot, along with the English lion, Scottish unicorn and other parts of the royal coast of arms.

Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom_%28Scotland%29
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Like this?

Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? New_av11

Last edited by AMC Hornet on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:36 pm

AMC Hornet wrote:
Like this?

Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? New_av11

Yep, that it's it. ;)
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:09 am

Bouncing titties and the union jack.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:34 am

You could do some interesting things with the colours of the union jack, i.e. have them run like paint in water. Project the flag onto the tits.

Patriotism can be sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?   Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyfall's credits: What are your ideas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: Skyfall (2012) :: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion-
Jump to: