More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible

Go down 
+8
Makeshift Python
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lazenby.
CJB
Control
Hilly
j7wild
Jack Wade
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible Empty
PostSubject: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Here's a 10-minute video of New York middle schoolers verbally assaulting an elderly bus monitor. Disgusting.

Click for a link to a news story if you don't want to watch these little shitheads.

And, to boost your faith in humanity, click here for a link to where the Internet has donated $8,000 and counting for this poor lady who makes $15,000 a year to take a vacation.

I don't want to get on that soap box, but I can't even imagining talking to an adult like this when I was a kid, and that wasn't even all that long ago. These kids deserve a boot up the ass.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 pm

If any of those kids were my children, they would be getting a big ass whooping from me and my wife.

I hope the kids involved and their parents will be charged.

Verbal abuse and Verbal threats is a crime.

In Texas, Verbal threats are considered the same as Physical Assault!
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:55 pm

The name of those kids are:

Luis Recio, Wesley Helm, Brandon Teng, Tyler Warren

Their Facebook pages have been deleted because they are getting death threats!

They will get what's coming to them!!

LOSERS!
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:01 pm

http://pastebin.com/igjZEzu8
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:03 pm

$20,000 and counting raised for her. Good for humanity.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Couldn't bear to watch all of it but saw enough. It's typical of things in this world, not just the USA but here in Britain that things like this happen or such incidents and someone's filming it on a mobile (looks like one of the idiots was doing the filming)...just maddening.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:58 pm

I couldn't watch the whole thing either. Very sad.

What a bunch of savage barbarians. Their parents should be proud.

A little forced, manual labor will solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:44 am

This is what happens when you have an education system where teachers lick kids' arses clean rather than caning the fuck out of them.

Deference, authority, and civility have been destroyed to make room for "egalitarian" degeneracy. Gold stickers and welfare cheques for all!
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:59 am

CJB wrote:
This is what happens when you have an education system where teachers lick kids' arses clean rather than caning the fuck out of them.

Deference, authority, and civility have been destroyed to make room for "egalitarian" degeneracy. Gold stickers and welfare cheques for all!

Too true. And throw a bunch of neutered parents in the mix who let their kids run the show.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 am

CJB wrote:

Yup. This is the product of society shunning spanking your kids. The parents involved here should be ashamed of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:03 am

Jack Wade wrote:
$20,000 and counting raised for her

Hopefully she'll use the money to pay j7 or someone to shoot the little c*nts.

Bryan Mills should be on that bus. A particular set of skills are what's needed to rid our streets of f*ckers like these.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:09 am

Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible Tumblrm5y3c8q5ys1qj26ea
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:10 am

I can't watch it. What are they gaining from doing it?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:11 am

Sadly this isn't the result of the education system going awry and such. There have always been kids like those when I was around that age, they're few and far between and naturally they either grow the fuck up or they just waste their lives after school is over and become bums.

Kids by nature are little bastards, it just depends on how well tamed they are by the parentals, otherwise they turn out like those C***S. Their days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:14 am

FieldsMan wrote:

Nothing, they just think its funny. I've known kids who were that cruel when growing up. They won't graduate high school if they keep up that act.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:17 am

FieldsMan wrote:

Savages like this probably get high on abusing the elderly.

I can imagine most of them went home to torture their family pets, followed by drinking 16 ounces of Sunny D.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:24 am

What the f*ck has happened to Taken 2? Examples need to be set. People need to know that they can't continue to blight society without consequence.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 am

Vote for CJB and miscreants will get bullets not dole cheques.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:26 am

Just think: these F***S will be running the world some day.

Absolutely frightening. And I mean that. :|
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 am

We're writing an essay here on why the world still needs j7. ;)
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:29 am

Control wrote:
Just think: these F***S will be running the world some day.

Absolutely frightening. And I mean that. :|

Nah, they'll either grow the fuck up or become bums. I've known kids like this when I was in middle school, they have no future if they keep up that act.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:38 am

The donation pot is at $107,000 now.

The poor lady will never have to work another day as a bus monitor earning a miserly $15,000 a year and being abused by those rugrats!
Back to top Go down
FG Wells
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
FG Wells

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:

Nothing, they just think its funny. I've known kids who were that cruel when growing up. They won't graduate high school if they keep up that act.

Yes it's true unfortunately. There were kids who acted like this when I was a kid too in the 80's. Sometimes I think the kids were worse then, than they are now. So this isn't particularly alarming. It's just that we have smart phones to capture everything now, which I guess you could say is progress. So there is a positive side to this story.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Yup, it was one thing to talk about being bullied in school, now it can be shown publicly online for everyone to see. Bullies will have no place to run as they're exposed to the world. Their days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Fucking revolting. Society has collapsed, parents have no control of their feral children, and very few people have decent values.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible   Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids verbally assault old lady, affirm notion that kids are horrible
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: