More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd Empty
PostSubject: Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd   Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:17 am

Happened to notice today, that the local library had a dvd copy of QoS on the shelf.Much to my surprise I noticed the dvd cover listed the movie's trailers as special features.

Why was I surprised, because back in 2009 when the blu-ray hit stores, that's what I bought, reasonably expecting that I was getting everything. The blu-ray did not include the trailers. It had a lot of other extras but not something as basic as the trailers. But I figured that's what they chose to release and were sitting on both commentaries and trailers, for some reason.

You figure you shouldn't have to buy a stripped-down dvd version of the film too, just to get the trailers, but apparently yes.

So I borrowed the blasted dvd, and now I can finally watch the trailers, 3 years after I bought the original overpriced blu-ray.

Bullshit marketing. Shame! Please, is it too much to ask to create one version of the product with ALL the friggin extras.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd   Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:21 am

tiffanywint wrote:
So I borrowed the blasted dvd

laugh

You're a Bond whore, tiff.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd   Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:
So I borrowed the blasted dvd

laugh

You're a Bond whore, tiff.

At least I didn't have to pay for it. I've got it for a week, maybe as long as 3 weeks, with renewals.

Joy. I can finally watch the QoS trailers, in the comfort of my own living-room.
Back to top Go down
Stamper
'R'
'R'
Stamper

PostSubject: Re: Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd   Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:59 pm

They are online in HD, why bother with low res DVD?
Back to top Go down
James Bond
'R'
'R'
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd   Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:28 pm

I never noticed that before due to only having QOS on DVD but that is bloody ridiculous, how cheap can you get.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd   Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 am

Stamper wrote:
They are online in HD, why bother with low res DVD?

Because I have a big screen LED TV, which dwarfs my computer screens. I know I could run a computer into the tv but I've never bothered.
Back to top Go down
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd   Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Both QOS DVD and BD should have the trailers of the movie. From what i know every country have same extra's. Or it be the 1 disc or 2 dvd you have with both the 2 trailers should be on the first disc together with Another Way To Die videoclip.

BD
http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=14187

Note: The movie is released by 20th Century Fox and sometimes rent/hire versions can be difrent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd   Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd Empty

Back to top Go down

Quantum of Solace trailers not on blu-ray but are on dvd
Page 1 of 1