More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

50th Anniversary Fan Trailers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EyelessCougar

EyelessCougar

50th Anniversary Fan Trailers Empty
PostSubject: 50th Anniversary Fan Trailers   50th Anniversary Fan Trailers EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:03 am

As Skyfall is a mere 2 months from release, and the 50th Anniversary is looming over us, many fans ask themselves, how they're going to celebrate it. Be it making posters, writing fan fiction, or... editing.

Over the past 5 months, I have made 23 trailers for each official James Bond film, bringing together the action, excitement, thrills and suspense for arguably the best film franchise in history. From Sean Connery to Daniel Craig, James Bond has been a massive part of my life, and for the golden anniversary, something so special to me simply could not be ignored.

The trailers can be found here.

The most thrilling adventure awaits, as the world celebrates 50 incredible years of Bond... James Bond.

Last edited by EyelessCougar on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/eyelesscougar
James Bond
'R'
'R'
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: 50th Anniversary Fan Trailers   50th Anniversary Fan Trailers EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 am

That is some great work that you have done there, especially the trailers for FRWL, TB, LALD, TLD, LTK, TWINE and QOS.

Well done! :)
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: 50th Anniversary Fan Trailers   50th Anniversary Fan Trailers EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Congrats, your work is very good.

I'm gonna post my way to celebrate Bond's anniversary on the forum when it's actually ready, which will be before week's end, though I don't really know if you will like it (you'll find out why).
Back to top Go down
EyelessCougar

EyelessCougar

PostSubject: Re: 50th Anniversary Fan Trailers   50th Anniversary Fan Trailers EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 am

Thank you very much! I remade my trailer for The Living Daylights!

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: 50th Anniversary Fan Trailers   50th Anniversary Fan Trailers EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:44 am

Apart from the use of Arnold's dullest Bond score over one of Barry's finest - excellent trailer. Nice build-up of tension.
Back to top Go down
EyelessCougar

EyelessCougar

PostSubject: Re: 50th Anniversary Fan Trailers   50th Anniversary Fan Trailers EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks for the feedback :)

Yeah, once you get a good 20+ trailers in, music is a lot more difficult to find.

Anyway, here's a remake of my Octopussy Trailer. I'm remaking Live and Let Die, Licence To Kill and MAYBE Dr No, when I have time (Probably within the next few days) I think they deserve longer trailers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50th Anniversary Fan Trailers   50th Anniversary Fan Trailers Empty

Back to top Go down

50th Anniversary Fan Trailers
Page 1 of 1