More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

South African police shoot dead striking miners

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

South African police shoot dead striking miners Empty
PostSubject: South African police shoot dead striking miners   South African police shoot dead striking miners EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Hey, I only quote them exactly as I find them!

http://news.yahoo.com/south-africa-police-open-fire-miners-several-dead-141246673--finance.html

You mean they were dead already when the Police shot them?

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: South African police shoot dead striking miners   South African police shoot dead striking miners EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:12 am

South African police shoot dead striking miners Arnold-Schwarzenegger-thumb-320x213-13475
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: South African police shoot dead striking miners   South African police shoot dead striking miners EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Unfortunately for the world's media, most of the police officers firing the guns were black, so it's going to be hard to invent a race-angle to the story. I'm sure if President Obama had a son he would have looked like one of the dead miners.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: South African police shoot dead striking miners   South African police shoot dead striking miners EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 pm

j7wild wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/south-africa-police-open-fire-miners-several-dead-141246673--finance.html

I really hope for the sake of humanity; for the sake of the notion that human beings are considered "intelligent life," that you aren't serious with this and virtually everything else you say.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: South African police shoot dead striking miners   South African police shoot dead striking miners EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
j7wild wrote:

I really hope for the sake of humanity; for the sake of the notion that human beings are considered "intelligent life," that you aren't serious with this and virtually everything else you say.

Did you click on that link and go to that yahoo news page and read the bold headline?

It reads:

Quote :

I am merely saying that someone at Yahoo needs to be proof-reading what they write before posting it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: South African police shoot dead striking miners   South African police shoot dead striking miners EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 pm

j7wild wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:
j7wild wrote:

Did you click on that link and go to that yahoo news page and read the bold headline?

It reads:

Quote :

I am merely saying that someone at Yahoo needs to be proof-reading what they write before posting it.
Though it reads awkwardly and should have probably been written differently, grammatically, it makes perfect sense the way they intended it. If it said "South African police shoot dead, striking miners," it would mean what you think it means.

Regardless, if your only intention with this thread was to point out what you perceived as a grammatical error in the headline, I'm going to lock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South African police shoot dead striking miners   South African police shoot dead striking miners Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1