More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion Empty
PostSubject: Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion   Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion.

As some people mabey have read the last couple of years the promotion of the (Bond) movies disapointed me. Under promotion i also understand the option to buy a soundtrack or poster of the movie in your local store.It can be in connection with 50th Anniversary too.

Example

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion Schermafbeelding-2011-11-14-om-23-56-29
Something like this be done with TDKR too.

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion E237157b5bc93a47d3631f81e6e59d6f
Man On The Ledge Dvd/BD promo

You wil understand cinema or festival promotion don't count, if this going to be a succes we can contune this is March 2013 for Skyfall on DVD/BD promotion.

If promotion of the movie already started and you can proof it, i like to see it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion   Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:39 pm

If I understand you correctly, really the only thing like that we've seen so far is a theater standee:

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion Jbbr_skyfall_display
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion   Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:40 pm

The Heineken ad blitz is coming soon....
Back to top Go down
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion   Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Spot poster 2 & 3 and alternate Imax on poster 3.

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion Vqm6he
Poster 2

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion 16ih2cn
Poster 3

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion 15yznno
Poster 3 Imax version

Those posters hang from 28 October til 05 or 6 November.

On the moment i working on a video about Skyfall Promotional with more promotion material. Then you must think about magazine and things around Skyfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion   Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion Empty

Back to top Go down

Show me the picture, show me the video of local Skyfall promotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: Skyfall (2012) :: Marketing, Box Office and Merchandise-
Jump to: