These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Adele rumours heating up....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harmsway
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Adele rumours heating up....   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Harmsway wrote:
Top 3? I'd say that's pretty unlikely. It would really have to pander to contemporary pop sensibilities to climb that high; if the SKYFALL anthem is anything like a traditional Bond song, then it'll have done well if it breaks the top 20.
What about Duran Duran's A VIEW TO A KILL?
In my mind, I guess I don't group Duran Duran's A VIEW TO A KILL in the "traditional" Bond song pile.

My prediction is that SKYFALL's anthem will play a lot like GOLDENEYE's.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Adele rumours heating up....   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:18 am

More reports of Adele being "confirmed', actually quite a few today. Here's one fron The Guardian:

The Guardian wrote:
Adele may finally have her moment as a Bond girl. The singer has reportedly been confirmed to sing the theme song for the new James Bond film Skyfall.

Total Film reports that Adele has already recorded some or all of the song, also called Skyfall, which is due to be released at the end of October. The 24-year-old, who is currently pregnant, was recently seen hanging around an MGM recording studio. The singer also revealed in April that she had plans to release a new single before the end of 2012. This would be the singer's first new material since her album 21 in January 2011.

Bond fans have been hoping for an Adele theme song since before the last 007 film, Quantum of Solace. She was rumoured at the time as a possible replacement for Amy Winehouse, but the theme song was eventually recorded by Jack White and Alicia Keys. Since then, Adele has risen from being one of Britain's hottest artists to arguably the most successful singer of the 21st century.

Earlier this year, Adele said she would be taking a break before writing her next album. (She later revealed that she was pregnant with her first child.) "If I didn't write my own songs, I'd be out next week with a new album," she told NRJ Radio. "[But] I have to take time and live a little bit."

Skyfall, directed by Sam Mendes, will open in cinemas on 26 October.

Real Radio apparently have some news on it coming up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: Adele rumours heating up....   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:38 am

The Guardian is recycling what Total Film recycled from The Sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adele rumours heating up....   

Back to top Go down

Adele rumours heating up....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: