More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse Empty
PostSubject: Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse   Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Last edited by Gravity's Silhouette on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected the date to reflect Saturday, October 6th, 2012)
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse   Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:00 am

I don't think the video is terribly funny but it's very refreshing to see Craig loosen up like this. He seems a lot more at ease.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse   Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:05 am

Yeah, it is nice to see him relax a little bit. Even if it wasn't overly funny, he didn't seem out of place when delivering the punchline.

I wonder how he'd go if his next project was a comedy ...
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse   Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:

Wasn't COWBOYS AND ALIENS meant to be a sci-fi comedy until Craig got on board?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse   Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:14 am

I have no idea. I haven't seen it, and have no real desire to.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse   Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:36 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
Prisoner Monkeys wrote:

Wasn't COWBOYS AND ALIENS meant to be a sci-fi comedy until Craig got on board?

Not quite. When Robert Downey Jr. was going to be in it his part was fairly light in typical RDJ fashion but when Craig got on board the writers then rewrote his character to play up to Craig's strengths as an Eastwood/Man with no name type. Craig actually works fine in that role, the problem is that he's paired up with Harrison Ford playing a gruff and it's just not a fun dynamic to watch as leads. Ford should have either been replaced or he should have done what Connery did in THE LAST CRUSADE and lighten up a bit. Imagine how that Indy film would have turned out if Connery played it all the way straight as Indy's dad? That's kind of what COWBOYS & ALIENS is like.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse   Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse Empty

Back to top Go down

Craig hosting SNL on October 6th with Muse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: