More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SKYFALL Press Screenings Today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

SKYFALL Press Screenings Today Empty
PostSubject: SKYFALL Press Screenings Today   SKYFALL Press Screenings Today EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:36 am

Empire writer Chris Hewitt just tweeted "today is Skyfall Day...no Skyfall embargo that I'm aware of. Kim Newman is writing the review I believe."
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL Press Screenings Today   SKYFALL Press Screenings Today EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:51 am

Alright. Spoiler lockdown it is.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL Press Screenings Today   SKYFALL Press Screenings Today EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:02 am

Here's where The Sun and James King come out and call SF "The best Bond film ever", and Empire give it the usual 4 stars and possible "Best since OHMSS" baloney.

I'd actually welcome spoilers, as long as they're positive ones, such as stuff about the music score or the possible miracle of the drama having conviction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL Press Screenings Today   SKYFALL Press Screenings Today Empty

Back to top Go down

SKYFALL Press Screenings Today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: Skyfall (2012) :: News, Interviews and Tabloid Rumours-
Jump to: