More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses

Go down 
+16
Hilly
Blunt Instrument
hegottheboot
CJB
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Kath
Strangways&Quarrel
Salomé
Bond Fan 90
lachesis
Makeshift Python
Control
Walecs
AMC Hornet
Ffolkes
G section
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:42 pm

browsing Jack Hawkins' filmography and thusly:

Fortune is a Woman (1957)- Geoffrey Keen, Christopher Lee and Michael Goodliffe

N.B the film features Patrick Holt (credited as a Group Cpt Dawson in Thunderball)

and Keen playing his real life father's son in the film.

Which led to, this browsing:

Endless Night (1972): Britt Ekland, Lois Maxwell, David Bauer

Last edited by Hilly on Sun May 24, 2020 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Red Sun (1971) Anthony Dawson, Ursula Andress (Terence Young directed)

on the quiet Dawson did a few Young films.

Last edited by Hilly on Sun May 24, 2020 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 10:58 pm

Has this one been mentioned?

Where the Spies Are (1966): David Niven, John Le Mesurier, Eric Pohlman, Paul Stassino, George Pravda, Bill Nagy, Robert Rietty (voice, of course), directed & co-written by Val Guest.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 4:32 pm

Fierce Creatures (1997)- John Cleese & Carey Lowell.

Last edited by Hilly on Sun May 24, 2020 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 11:45 am

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 11:53 am

Tanks are fat and rarely white, good enough.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 8:42 pm

The Eagle Has Landed (1976)- Donald Pleasance and Michael Byrne

actor Keith Buckley playing Greicke features in TSWLM as a Ranger crewman.

Last edited by Hilly on Sun May 24, 2020 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966)- Topol and Geoffrey Palmer.

Last edited by Hilly on Sun May 24, 2020 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Scrooge (1970)- Albert Finney, Laurence Naismith

Last edited by Hilly on Sun May 24, 2020 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:49 am

Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy:
Martin Benson (Solo/Vogon captain) & Richard Vernon (Col. Smithers/Slatibartfast).
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 8:13 pm

watching Empire Strikes Back and you have a chap, Bruce Boa playing the brief role of General Rieekan (or Riekaan). Another "Rent a Yank" (as Ed Bishop/Shane Rimmer might say), albeit...Canadian. Anyway, turns out he has the (again) brief role of a General but in Octopussy. The slightly dim chap who Bond shouts at...

Aside from being another along the lines of Jack Gwillim and Reginald Beckwith who did a bit in a Bond film and litter these pages...he did a film in 1988 that quite honestly boggles my mind just by reading it.

Hawks (1988) Timothy Dalton, Geoffrey Palmer [and Bruce Boa]

from wiki: about two terminally ill patients, an English lawyer named Bancroft (Timothy Dalton) and a young Gridiron football player (Anthony Edwards), who decide to sneak out of their hospital rooms and live life to its fullest for whatever time they have left.[1] Their goal is to reach a famous brothel in Amsterdam. Along the way, they encounter various characters including a pair of misfit British women played by Camille Coduri and Janet McTeer.

PLUS it's based on a short story co-written by Barry 'Bee Gee' Gibb. And music by Gibb.

So...yes.

Last edited by Hilly on Sun May 24, 2020 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 4:12 am

Funny, I just found HAWKS on Laserdisc which was never released on DVD here in the States and am interested to watch it. Had no idea of its existence.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 4:41 pm

looking for Brannigan and found one I'm not sure if we've put on these here pages, Killer Force (or The Diamond Mercenaries)

Telly Savalas, Christopher Lee and Maud Adams.

Last edited by Hilly on Sun May 24, 2020 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Finally got around to seeing The Russia House. It's probably mentioned here but aside from the obvious Connery and Michael Kitchen, there's also the psychologist from SF.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:43 am

Love that film. I have the Laserdisc and have been meaning to get the Blu-ray. One of the really great later era Connery films.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:19 am

Years ago, when I worked in retail, we sold The Russia House. It was one of those movies that I'd said I'll put aside and buy but never did. Then one day, we didn't have any more copies left (they were returned to the supplier) and you haven't been able to buy it in Oz since. I wish I'd bought it then - it's such a great film. What a treat to have a new Jerry Goldsmith score to discover! And is there anything Michelle Pfeiffer can't do?

I'm also proud to note that such a film came from an Aussie director.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 8:17 am

The Agatha Christie adaptations from EMI films have quite a few:
Orient Express ‘74: Connery, Jaqueline Bisset if counting CR 67.
Death on the Nile: Niven, Lois Chiles, and the same setting with a very similar sequence as Jaws walking above our heroes in the ruins plus a similar shot setup as SPY to show the whispering statue.
Evil Under The Sun: Guy Hamilton, Diana Rigg
The Mirror Crack’d: Hamilton again, Edward Fox, Charles Gray and my personal favorite: the actual sound effect of the screeching cat from the end of the DAF pretitles sequence is used in the film during the moment later on when the camera stealthily approaches Mrs. Marple’s house. I sat bolt upright and rewound it just to make sure I wasn’t hearing things. It’s the exact same two part cat noise so I can only assume it was an in joke on Hamilton’s part. Any diehard Bond fan can spot it immediately.

All four are of course a joy. The latter two are lesser but still great fun. Nile is surprisingly good and manages to have a great hidden snake in a bathroom gag that works amazingly well despite being LALD like. But of course only the 1974 Orient Express is truly great and is still to date the one AC film adaptation to rule them all.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Rough Cut (1980) Douglas Wilmer, Cassandra Harris

Ike: The War Years (1979)- Vernon Dobtcheff, Charles Gray

A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square (1979)- John-Rhys Davies, Bruce Boa

Percy's Progress (1974)- Bernard Lee, Madeline Smith, Julie Ege (OHMSS)

Quest for Love (1971)- Bernard Horsfall, Laurence Naismith

No Love for Johnnie (1961)- Donald Pleasance, Michael Goodliffe, Geoffrey Keen

A Matter of WHO (1961)- Geoffrey Keen, Honor Blackman

Last edited by Hilly on Sun May 24, 2020 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 9:52 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:

Hawks (1988) Timothy Dalton, Geoffrey Palmer [and Bruce Boa]

And Julie T. Wallace (Rosika Miklos, TLD) as a nurse.

Just watching Bitter Victory (1957). A pleasure to see Curd Jurgens and Christopher Lee in a scene together, both disguised as Libyans - rather like that scene in Night of the Generals (mentioned somewhere earlier) with Charles Gray and Donald Pleasance strolling together in their Nazi uniforms. Villains of the world unite!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 12:29 am

hegottheboot wrote:
Death on the Nile: Niven, Lois Chiles, and the same setting with a very similar sequence as Jaws walking above our heroes in the ruins plus a similar shot setup as SPY to show the whispering statue.
The Mirror Crack’d: Hamilton again, Edward Fox, Charles Gray and my personal favorite: the actual sound effect of the screeching cat from the end of the DAF pretitles sequence is used in the film during the moment later on when the camera stealthily approaches Mrs. Marple’s house. I sat bolt upright and rewound it just to make sure I wasn’t hearing things. It’s the exact same two part cat noise so I can only assume it was an in joke on Hamilton’s part. Any diehard Bond fan can spot it immediately.

All four are of course a joy. The latter two are lesser but still great fun. Nile is surprisingly good and manages to have a great hidden snake in a bathroom gag that works amazingly well despite being LALD like. But of course only the 1974 Orient Express is truly great and is still to date the one AC film adaptation to rule them all.

I just bought the first three on blu-ray. Looking forward to checking them out. I have quite a few Lois Chiles movies in my collection now - probably more than any other Bond girl, save Rosamund Pike, which is odd.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 4:24 am

Forgot to tell you!
In The Mirror Crack'd a certain young Mr. Brosnan has his first ever appearance in a film for a fleeting moment against a certain bosom...

I've got to pick up the BDs. Over here in the States no one has released any of them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 4:47 am

I think I saw the dvd when I was browsing - I didn't put two and two together. I've wanted to check it out. Not a bad first gig for an actor.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 8:28 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
hegottheboot wrote:

I just bought the first three on blu-ray. Looking forward to checking them out. I have quite a few Lois Chiles movies in my collection now - probably more than any other Bond girl, save Rosamund Pike, which is odd.

how odd, I only have Moonraker as far as Chiles goes. Dare I suggest Austin Powers is one of your Chiles movies?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:
hegottheboot wrote:

how odd, I only have Moonraker as far as Chiles goes. Dare I suggest Austin Powers is one of your Chiles movies?

Yes, there's a copy of that lying around. Plus Broadcast News, Say Anything and the aforementioned Death of the Nile. And of course, Moonraker. I've been thinking of adding The Great Gatsby to my collection also, but the mixed reviews are putting me off.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 10:16 am

hegottheboot wrote:
Forgot to tell you!
In The Mirror Crack'd a certain young Mr. Brosnan has his first ever appearance in a film for a fleeting moment against a certain bosom...

I've got to pick up the BDs. Over here in the States no one has released any of them.

Ah, I'd always thought The Long Good Friday was Brosnan's screen debut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next