More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SKYFALL Viral Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

SKYFALL Viral Game Empty
PostSubject: SKYFALL Viral Game   SKYFALL Viral Game EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:02 pm

http://50.112.251.215/
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

SKYFALL Viral Game Empty
PostSubject: SKYFALL viral game online   SKYFALL Viral Game EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:33 am

I don't got over to CBn that often, ever since the inmates started running the asylum, but I'm glad I did today because I found this - which I don't think has been posted yet (but I might have missed it in my spoiler avoidance):

Follow that URL to go to a site where you can play an old-school text-based puzzle game where you give instructions to an agent to complete an assignment. It's nothing revolutionary, but it's good for half an hour and tests your lateral thinking puzzles.

If you get stuck, here are some of the solutions; there is more than one way to solve the problem:

Mission 1
Spoiler:

Mission 2
Spoiler:

Mission 3 (it's possible I have Mission 3 and Mission 4 mixed up)
Spoiler:

Mission 4 (it's possible I have Mission 3 and Mission 4 mixed up)
Spoiler:

Mission 5
Spoiler:
Most of these puzzles are based on logic. The easiest way forward is to ask your agent to describe what he (or she) sees when entering a new space. Be aware that you are on a time limit, and if you take to long, your agent will be killed.

You may need to restate your commands a few times - in some cases, the agent won't do what they're supposed to (they're really quite dumb, some of them) unless you include specific rooms. For instance "search" is more likely to produce a result than "check".

Last edited by Prisoner Monkeys on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

SKYFALL Viral Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL Viral Game   SKYFALL Viral Game EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 am

Rather than lock up as a duplicate I merged yours with Sharky's thread since you gave some helpful suggestions for the viral game. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

SKYFALL Viral Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL Viral Game   SKYFALL Viral Game EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 pm

It's kind of like the old Bond text games. A lot more interesting than some Facebook game, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SKYFALL Viral Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL Viral Game   SKYFALL Viral Game Empty

Back to top Go down

SKYFALL Viral Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: Skyfall (2012) :: Marketing, Box Office and Merchandise-
Jump to: