More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

One of the best Bonds ever made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

One of the best Bonds ever made Empty
PostSubject: One of the best Bonds ever made   One of the best Bonds ever made EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:19 am

What can I say? Daniel Craig was brilliant again as Bond, the car, the action, suspense, women, only one real bad guy (but he was awesome) and the old man in the castle was great too. Brilliant ending, perfect for Bond, awesome motorbike stunts and train fight, I could go on all night. If you love Bond you have to see this. 10 out of 10
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: One of the best Bonds ever made   One of the best Bonds ever made EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:58 pm

The best thing about the bike sequence was that it was all plausible. No stupid swapping tyres, no pathetic forced stunts where you just know a bike wouldn't do that. It was the right bike for the job, and it delivered perfectly. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: One of the best Bonds ever made   One of the best Bonds ever made EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 pm

I agree. It's the best Bond movie, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the best Bonds ever made   One of the best Bonds ever made Empty

Back to top Go down

One of the best Bonds ever made
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: Skyfall (2012) :: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion-
Jump to: