More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

Go down 
+73
Phantom Commander
trevanian
Whirlybird Fan
Somerset
He Who Dares, Wins
ScarlettStrength
silvertoe
G Barry
recons
Morland_Specials
WaltherPPK1979
Sarai
BurnsyNYY
KFergus
T.A. Ferguson
hegottheboot
Mr.Wint
DrNo
Octobenny
Professor Train
G section
Salomé
SarahN
Agent OO7
Blunt Instrument
Makeshift Python
Hilly
CJB
Largo's Shark
Control
Campbell4
Santa
Flush
Bond Fan 90
Thunderpussy
Hans !
boldfinger
Dr No
Thevan7F
Agent007391
ggl007
chrisisall
retrokitty
Murdock
Xenia93
BamesJond
General Yuskovich
Strangways&Quarrel
British Vulture
Nicolas Suszczyk
Yellow Pinky
Chief of SIS
Fae
Toppers
Iceskater101
tiffanywint
Miles Messervy
Sir Dalton Craig
saint mark
Harmsway
Paula007
Saunders...V Section
Krilencu
Gravity's Silhouette
Lazenby.
bitchcraft
Pussy Riot
Fort Knox
bondaholic
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Walecs
James Bond
Perilagu Khan
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 1:42 pm

Come out, come out whereever you are.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Answering your call. I am (finally) a new member. I love Bond and thought this place looked suitable for chatting about 007 and other topics. smile
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Brilliant, welcome. Though it looks quiet, it's a good bunch overall.
Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:
Brilliant, welcome. Though it looks quiet, it's a good bunch overall.

Thank you for the welcome. I will ease myself in to posting shortly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Welcome Secret Files!

Perhaps this thread may be a good starting point:

https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t33-rank-all-the-bond-films

Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:05 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
Welcome Secret Files!

Perhaps this thread may be a good starting point:

https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t33-rank-all-the-bond-films

Thanks for your welcome.

I'll have a look at that thread. smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:06 pm

Welcome to JingleBitchScrewedMeOver. We'll probably call you JBSMO... Feel free to say hi and start posting!
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Welcome indeed though with a name like that makes me wonder if we'll hear from them. Haha.

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Somebody with, erm ... some residual bitterness towards an ex, possibly?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Or Elves. Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:20 pm

Ha I forgot about this guy. Damn. I reckon I'll change my name to JingleBitchScrewedMeOverScrewedMeOver.

Welcome to RareJamesBondFan also, who I've noticed signed up recently. Feel free to start posting! smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Hi guys, new to the forum. Lots of good entries.

Here is my web page

https://www.facebook.com/LivingLike007/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 12:25 am

Welcome! Indeed there are lots of good entries in the series! Feel free to:

Post a ranking here (clicky)
Vote in this week's Battle of the Bonds! (clicky)
Discuss all things Bond 25 (clicky)

Your page seems interesting.. Looking forward to see more!
Back to top Go down
Octobenny

Octobenny

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 6:32 am

Hello fellow Bond fans, Octobenny is my username at this forum. Some of you may remember me as simply Benny over at Keeping The British End Up back in the day, or of course MI6 Community as it is now known.
Be nice to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:22 am

Indeed. I saw your post in Roger's tribute thread but I'll answer here. I hope you being with some old pals will encourage you to post a little more at BAB. I'm sure you can navigate around a forum quite easily, but give us a yell if you need help with anything.

Can't quite remember your Bond tastes, though I'm assuming Octopussy and The Spy Who Loved Me rank quite highly on your list. Perhaps the ranking thread would be your first point of call?

P.S. How does it feel to be on the old (and, ahem, superior) forum format again? wink

Too soon?
Back to top Go down
Octobenny

Octobenny

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:12 am

I posted my current Bond ranking's in the thread as suggested. And I'm sure I'll delve into other areas in time. As I said I find myself reading mostly nowadays. After near on 12 years of being on Bond forums, I'm kinda running out of things to say, that haven't already been said

FieldsMan wrote:

P.S. How does it feel to be on the old (and, ahem, superior) forum format again? wink

Too soon?

I'm used to MI6 boards and never had an issue.
It's not something I'm here to compare to be honest. Just felt like adding my thoughts on the passing of Sir Roger Moore, and saw no reason why I couldn't do so here too. Sir Rog didn't compare his Bond to others his was a united Bond, part of the Bond family. I'd like to honour him in that way. No boundaries, no underlying issues, just enjoy the character and people that are involved that we all share a common interest in.
thumbsup
thumbs up wink
Back to top Go down
DrNo

DrNo

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Salutations! I've been on the MI6 boards since Skyfall, and now I'm here. As suggested, I just posted my ranking list of the movies as an icebreaker. My earliest memory of Bond was watching Live And Let Die on TV with my parents....I remember really liking the action and retreating from the room at the lovey dovey stuff. For years, because of Roger Moore, I thought Bond was a romance series.

GoldenEye at a friend's place is the movie that got me heavy into Bond. From there I read all my dad's old college paperbacks of Fleming (once I sussed out the series order was different from the movie order).

I like Connery the best, and think Goldfinger's quintessential, but feel Craig's portrayal of Bond in Quantum of Solace gets the closest to the books (have heard the Bourne associations, but don't personally see it as those movies blur together for me). Dalton touches it at times too, and I wish Lazenby hadn't listened to his agent. Never really been a Moore fan for reasons stated above, but love Man With The Golden Gun and Live And Let Die, and have grown to appreciate SPWLM and FYE.

That's me, in an walnut shell. IRL I write novels, dabble in podcasting and gaming, and raise kids (not in that order). Have done some Star Wars stuff for Lucasfilm and one book for Random House/Hydra, the rest small press and one self-pub. I just had the opportunity to write unauthorized Bond for a small Canadian press, with the caveat that he encounters elements of the Lovecraftian Mythos. I'm gauche enough to mention it in my first post, but not enough to link to it here. :D It's called Bond Unknown and the preorders are up out there in the ether, if anyone's interested.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.emerdelac.wordpress.com
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Welcome aboard, DrNo. Do you go under the same username on MI6?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:08 am

Welcome DrNo! Nice introduction. I do agree that Bond in QOS is a little more balanced than the "Bond" of CR, but I still think we've been closer to the Bond of the books in DN, FRWL, TLD, GE and SF. Still a little too reckless, and frankly, stupid, in QOS to be Fleming's creation. 

Hope to see you posting more soon! smile
Back to top Go down
DrNo

DrNo

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:54 am

Secret Files wrote:
Welcome aboard, DrNo. Do you go under the same username on MI6?

Yep!
Back to top Go down
http://www.emerdelac.wordpress.com
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:14 am

Welcome, Doc.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Indeed, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 1:15 pm

The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wint

Mr.Wint

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Hello there.

I'm a life long James Bond fan, since my teen years. I finally decided to open an account on here, thank you for having me.
I've been on a couple of other forums before so I guess I know how it all works.

Looking forward to hopefully participate in an interesting constructive way. Cheers, W.

Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Welcome Mr Wint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next