More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

Go down 
+73
Phantom Commander
trevanian
Whirlybird Fan
Somerset
He Who Dares, Wins
ScarlettStrength
silvertoe
G Barry
recons
Morland_Specials
WaltherPPK1979
Sarai
BurnsyNYY
KFergus
T.A. Ferguson
hegottheboot
Mr.Wint
DrNo
Octobenny
Professor Train
G section
Salomé
SarahN
Agent OO7
Blunt Instrument
Makeshift Python
Hilly
CJB
Largo's Shark
Control
Campbell4
Santa
Flush
Bond Fan 90
Thunderpussy
Hans !
boldfinger
Dr No
Thevan7F
Agent007391
ggl007
chrisisall
retrokitty
Murdock
Xenia93
BamesJond
General Yuskovich
Strangways&Quarrel
British Vulture
Nicolas Suszczyk
Yellow Pinky
Chief of SIS
Fae
Toppers
Iceskater101
tiffanywint
Miles Messervy
Sir Dalton Craig
saint mark
Harmsway
Paula007
Saunders...V Section
Krilencu
Gravity's Silhouette
Lazenby.
bitchcraft
Pussy Riot
Fort Knox
bondaholic
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Walecs
James Bond
Perilagu Khan
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 12:21 am

Welcome Mr Wint. Looking forward to your contributions.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:04 am

Get stuck in, there's plenty to be getting on with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 10:08 am

You'll like this place, Mr Wint, if you're not afraid to Kidd around...
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 2:04 am

Welcome sir, one is never too old to learn from a master...
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 3:00 am

Just don't leave with your tails between your legs. As it were.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 2:34 am

ggl007 wrote:
Hi, friends

ggl007 reporting for duty. I´m a Spanish Bond fan since the mid-80´s when I lived the 25th Anniversary and the arrival of a new Bond. My favourite Bond is Sean Connery but my favourite Bond films are no less than seven titles!

Let´s keep the Bond flag up!

Oh wow, you joined all the way back in 2013!

Welcome back!

This thread might be helpful: https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t3576-a-guide-for-new-members-and-guests

I suppose you are going to opt for the Spanish version of The World of Goldeneye, then?
Back to top Go down
T.A. Ferguson
Cipher Clerk
T.A. Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 5:15 am

A new member here from the mountains of Western North Carolina. Retired and enjoying life. Been a Bond fan, both books & movies since the early 70's. In 1987, I was living in Newquay, Cornwall. I went on the premiere night at the local theatre to watch "The new Bond", Timothy Dalton, in The Living Daylights....

I left the theatre on top of the world, walking hand-in-hand with my then wife, when I heard an odd slapping sound on the cobbles behind us. As I turned to see what was going on, I was heavily shat upon by a rather large seagull....the odd slapping sound?.....a squadron of Gulls strafing the street with shit...What a way to end the evening....
That's my Bond story.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 5:18 am

Watch the birdies you bastard! laugh

Welcome T.A.! I can certainly understand feeling on top of the world after watching TLD!
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 5:59 am

Great story! Perhaps it was John Glen and his trademark birds making you jump just in case...or back end of seagull.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
KFergus

KFergus

PostSubject: New Member   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 7:23 am

KFergus here checking first time. Been a fan of the books and the movies since I was a brat in the 70's. I was hooked by From Russia With Love once when it was shown on the ABC friday night movie. I was with my older brother, my parents were on a date night. What I saw that night changed my life and kickstarted my imagination like no other series or character. Connery was the coolest most lethal hero I had ever seen. No other character would ever come close.All I knew I had to see more and here I am some 40 plus years later loving this character and his world just as much if not more than I did then.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 8:33 am

Welcome KFergus!

That's very much like my story, however a couple of decades later with TND!

KFergus wrote:
What I saw that night changed my life and kickstarted my imagination like no other series or character.

Not a truer word ever written here. My exact sentiments. smile
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:31 am

I think all of us had that moment and it cemented for life. For me it was renting Live and Let Die.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
BurnsyNYY

BurnsyNYY

PostSubject: Burnsy's Pre-title Sequence   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 4:44 am

I'm realburnsynyy on twitter and I've been able to popping on and off the website while I work on some reviews for Youtube. Right now, I'm slowly working on a video review of the PS1 game for Tomorrow Never Dies. It's taking a while now because my sleep schedule is really screwed up lately lol. Also, my dog (a newfie, just turned a year) wakes me up when he wakes up and if I leave his sight, he cries until I come back; I feel terrible leaving him to work on the video.

I'm 20 and every employment opportunity fell through over the summer, so I can slowly work on the videos.

Also, if anyone sees a sideshow collectible Bond from Goldeneye (2004 line, he's wearing the vest from the end fight with Trevelyan), let me know! ( __ < $70 ) I work at school and I've been trying to hunt one of those figures down for a while! I started the hunt at 5 but I have money now, so 15 years later, I'd like to have one haha.

Side note: I saved my money at school in case something came up, like an unemployed summer tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHvFy7VbLZfPiMEAIrSAGA?view_as
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:23 pm

Welcome, Burnsy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 3:16 am

Welcome Burnsy! Looking forward to watching your reviews if you post them here!

As for the Goldeneye sideshow figurine... I bought most of mine back in the day on ebay. I imagine you've tried there?
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 3:07 pm

Hey all, I am Raquel. My name was already in use so went with my middle name. Not sure what to say about myself but I absolutely love this site, the posters and have been reading it for about a year. I just got through all the Bond films for the first time this week and enjoyed just about all of them. hope you all have a great day :)
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Sarai wrote:
Hey all, I am Raquel. My name was already in use so went with my middle name. Not sure what to say about myself but I absolutely love this site, the posters and have been reading it for about a year. I just got through all the Bond films for the first time this week and enjoyed just about all of them. hope you all have a great day  :)

Welcome aboard, Sarai, and I hope you'll post frequently.

Incidentally, Sarai was the capital city of the Golden Horde, which was the western region of the Mongol Empire during the late middle ages. But you possibly knew that.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:14 pm

Welcome to our newbies!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 1:53 am

Sarai wrote:
Hey all, I am Raquel. My name was already in use so went with my middle name. Not sure what to say about myself but I absolutely love this site, the posters and have been reading it for about a year. I just got through all the Bond films for the first time this week and enjoyed just about all of them. hope you all have a great day  :)

Welcome Raquel! Glad you signed up and started posting. Hope you stick around! smile
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Thank you all very much :)
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 5:13 pm

Welcome aboard, new faces are always great to see on here.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 10:51 pm

Thank you so much Salome.
Back to top Go down
Dr No

Dr No

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 3:05 pm

Managed to find the email address connected to this account and log back in. Haven't visited BAB for ages.

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 10:33 pm

Dr No wrote:
Managed to find the email address connected to this account and log back in. Haven't visited BAB for ages.

Stick around a while.
Back to top Go down
Dr No

Dr No

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 10:39 pm

I will do! ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next