These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Python wrote:
So that could mean Lazenby. isn't the real guy? :affraid:

Of course that's the real Lazenby. Who would lie about being George Lazenby? :roll:
Back to top Go down
James Bond
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 pm

A huge welcome to all new members who have joined in the past few weeks from the "real" James Bond ;)
Back to top Go down
Sir Dalton Craig
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 am

Hi there, a newbie to the forums here, although not to Bond itself, been a lifelong fan since I was four or five I think and I first saw Roger Moore try and beat up Nick Nack at the end of The Man With The Golden Gun, a love that was only consolidated by Timothy Dalton jumping on top of a Land Rover when I rented The Living Daylights on video in 1988. Going by my username you'll probably guess who my two main favourites are, but in all honesty I think each and every one of the six actors have brought something special to 007.

Looking forward to getting into the forums and here and hopefully make some friends along the way. See you around.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 am

Welcome, Sir DC :*h*: .
Back to top Go down
Sir Dalton Craig
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Welcome, Sir DC :*h*: .

Thank you for the welcome. Always a pleasure to meet a fellow Northern Irish Bond fan. :*h*:
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh, I hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out. My apologies :oops: .
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Welcome to B&B, Sir DC.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Zorin
Trainee Correspondent
Trainee Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm not really a new member but this is my first posting here. I was at MI6 Forums for several years (as Max-Zorin), until the disastrous switch over - so I gave up on the place and forgot I had created an account here. Anyway, it's nice to see some familiar faces still here, as well as a host of new posters.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Max, great to see you here. :D Maybe we can get a decent Hammer thread going.

EDIT: Sir Christopher avatar and DAF as best film. Things are certainly looking up here. :)

Back to top Go down
Miles Messervy
Trainee Correspondent
Trainee Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:35 pm

How's everyone doing? Been away for a very long while, sorting out my life... Now, I'm stoked to watching SkyFall (it just opened around here last Friday) and catching up with you, folks!
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Blimey, it's the Roxy Music man. Any more partying with Silvio Berlusconi? :)
Back to top Go down
Miles Messervy
Trainee Correspondent
Trainee Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Nah! If only! Lots of things have changed in my long absence, including my location! Following my Bondian life (hehehe), I'm currently posted to QoS territory: in Bolivia since the end of July!

A shame I was so out of contact: before leaving Europe, in May, I went for a trip to London and met Dublo, Maddy and St George. We organised things over Facebook, so I couldn't reach to a larger audience. It was quite fun, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Who is Maddy?

Back to top Go down
Miles Messervy
Trainee Correspondent
Trainee Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Oops! Here I am disclosing actual names...
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Holy sh*t, it's Max Zorin and Sir Miles. What is this, Legends Night or something? Great to see you guys are well. The Hammer and Roxy flags haven't been flying quite as high around here without you, and that needs to change. 8)

What did you guys think of Skyfall? Seen it yet?
Back to top Go down
Miles Messervy
Trainee Correspondent
Trainee Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Always great to have a warm welcome! Thanks, Laz!

Haven't seen it yet. I'm planning to go on Wednesday evening. Can't wait to watch this film, really!
Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Bloody Hell, Miles welcome...welcome back.

And you also, Max. Welcome to the fold.

The gangs all here. Almost
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Miles Messervy wrote:
Always great to have a warm welcome! Thanks, Laz!

Haven't seen it yet. I'm planning to go on Wednesday evening. Can't wait to watch this film, really!

Hope you enjoy it, mate. And I really hope you've managed to stay away from spoilers?
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:50 am

Welcome fellas! :D
Back to top Go down
BattleshipGreyGT
Trainee Correspondent
Trainee Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am

I'm BattleshipGreyGT, you may know me from over at Mi6 Community. I hope to be posting around here relatively frequently and looking forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:11 am

Welcome aboard, Battleship. 8)
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Max, great to see you here. :D Maybe we can get a decent Hammer thread going.

EDIT: Sir Christopher avatar and DAF as best film. Things are certainly looking up here. :)

Yes, very much so!
Back to top Go down
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 am

It's great to have to back around, Miles and Max. I hope all is going well. :)

And welcome aboard, BattleshipGreyGT. :)
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 am

Good to see you, Zorin n' Miles.

Also, a warm welcome to BattleshipGrey. Always nice to have one of the fifty shades of grey aboard.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Welcome 'back' to Zorin and Miles, and welcome anew to BattleshipGrey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: