More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How many times have you seen Skyfall?

Go down 
+5
Harmsway
Tubes
Makeshift Python
Toppers
bitchcraft
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

How many times have you seen Skyfall? Empty
PostSubject: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 am

2x so far...with another on Wednesday soon. I'm the oddball, Mr. Dog all my friends like it a lot while I'm still bitching and moaning :face:

Last edited by Mrs Aural Sects on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toppers
'R'
'R'
Toppers

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 am

Same as, two so far. Planning on go seeing it tomorrow - pay day baby.

Last edited by Toppers on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 am

Twice. Unless I end up with a group of friends that are eager to see it, I'm not planning on seeing it again. Twice is just enough, I look forward to getting it on blu.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Tubes
Q Branch
Q Branch
Tubes

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 am

Just came back from my second trip. IMAX the first time, standard the second. Amazing what sound can do to atmosphere and enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Toppers
'R'
'R'
Toppers

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:10 am

I was thinking of checking it out in IMAX. How is it?
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Toppers wrote:
I was thinking of checking it out in IMAX. How is it?
Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Twice so far, and at least once more planned.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Only once. At a brand new IMAX. There's a chance I may take it in a second time tonight or within the next few days. The Khantessa, who despises so-called "nu-Bond," says she now wants to see it after reading my review.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
after reading my review.

Where is your review? There are so many Skyfall threads here, all doing much the same thing, that I can't find anything.

I've seen Skyfall twice by the way. T'was even better the second time and I'm looking forward to seeing it again.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:31 pm

I'm shopping the review around, Ambler, hoping to actually garner a bit of coin from it. Regardless of the outcome of that endeavor, I'll certainly post it on BaB in due course.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Excellent. I always feel a fool giving my wit and wisdom away for nothing. A bit like Rave and her inadvertent freebies. The girl just can't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Excellent. I always feel a fool giving my wit and wisdom away for nothing. A bit like Rave and her inadvertent freebies. The girl just can't help herself.

It's hard to be intellectually chaste.

;)
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Two. First was 35mm, second was IMAX. Doubt I'll be seeing it again until it hits BD.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Twice. Ordinarily it's the only way to live but I'm actually itching to see it again, definitely if I could spare time to see it at the BFI IMAX.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Skyfall?   How many times have you seen Skyfall? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many times have you seen Skyfall?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: Skyfall (2012) :: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion-
Jump to: