More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The 'Cheating' Thread

Go down 
+7
CJB
Largo's Shark
bitchcraft
Control
Santa
Salomé
Vesper
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Have you cheated?
Yes
The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
No
The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Regularly
The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Once, and it was a mistake
The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, but I wouldn't be opposed to it
The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
Oh, I meant to, all right. Shall we do Santa together?

Welcome to hell, son.

I'm curious....do you like eating where another man has just plowed? Even if it's junior?

PS Can I watch? :face:

You can, but Ambler's just gone to plough the Whore of the Orient. He loved SKYFALL so much he's going to recreate it, his own way.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:36 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Santa wrote:
Dear God. Forget choosing somebody based upon their potential for marriage and kids. She's only suitable if she makes your heart stop, no matter your age.

Vesper's 20 going on 100.

This is news? laugh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

v

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 pm

No, not Cougar Life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:20 pm

v

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:06 pm

About the only thing that gets exposed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Here's a funny article I ran into today:
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

Quote :
As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist.

I had to laugh after reading the first paragraph. The poor, pathetic bastard think he's a feminist because his wife fucks other men while he's home watching the kids.

Why bother staying married?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 pm

v

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:45 pm

That Ashley Madison site has 37 million users. And yet there are those who still think that the main threat to the sanctity of 'traditional' marriage is the legalisation of the same-sex variety laugh .
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
SarahN

Location : For it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass.

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:37 am

Indeed! ROTFLMAO

On second thought: isn't that terrible for the people involved? What I mean is, if you really need the net to cheat you need the net pretty bad. Harrowing blows of fate, and not just for the marriages. Think of all the hurt egos, the disastrously destroyed images of self-import, the stolen illusions.

Well, in a hundred years we'll all laugh about it.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Update: They all turned out to be crazy.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:02 am

CJB wrote:
Vesper wrote:
Has the biggest arse of the three.

I vote this one.

Still stand by this.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 11:35 am

Control wrote:
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

Quote :
As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist.

I had to laugh after reading the first paragraph. The poor, pathetic bastard think he's a feminist because his wife fucks other men while he's home watching the kids.

How is it an open relationship when only one of the two gets to sleep around? unsure
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Control wrote:

Quote :

I still laugh about this article and how men like this identify as "feminists." I hear about this shit so often today, it's absolutely embarrassing.

No, idiots, the appropriate word is "cuck."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Cheating' Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2