More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Technical problems

Go down 
+36
General Yuskovich
Fairbairn-Sykes
Santa
Toppers
lachesis
James Bond
j7wild
Perilagu Khan
TedHeath
Gravity's Silhouette
danslittlefinger
bondfan06
Aston_Martini
Jack Wade
bitchcraft
Fae
tiffanywint
MOO7RE
lalala2004
G section
Blunt Instrument
Ravenstone
Louis Armstrong
Vesper
Largo's Shark
Hilly
retrokitty
CJB
Makeshift Python
Moore
FourDot
Control
The White Tuxedo
Fort Knox
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lazenby.
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: M...? Could you please fix this for me?   Technical problems EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:31 am

Sorry, I seem to have accidentally registered twice, don't ask me how it happened! My username's the one without the full stop at the end, I wonder could the other username account please be deleted? Thanks, sorry again. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:33 am

Already a stuff up, Lazenby? You're slipping tongue 👅
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:36 am

I accidentally entered my MI6 username and password and it seems to have automatically set up another account! :oops:
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:32 am

Lazenby wrote:
Sorry, I seem to have accidentally registered twice, don't ask me how it happened! My username's the one without the full stop at the end, I wonder could the other username account please be deleted? Thanks, sorry again. :oops:

No worries. Fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, but....   Technical problems EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Sorry to be a pest but, as I keep ballsing up my log-ins, any chance of sticking the full-stop back at the end of my username? :roll: laugh

Cheers. 8)
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Lazenby. wrote:
Sorry to be a pest but, as I keep ballsing up my log-ins, any chance of sticking the full-stop back at the end of my username? :roll: laugh

Cheers. 8)

No problem.

And nice avatar. But kindly tell her no slip ups, or we're both in trouble. ;)
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: I keep getting emails.   Technical problems EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 pm

When people reply to threads where I've posted. I've switched that function off in my preferences, but they still come to me. Maybe I'll just have to mark it as spam.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm getting this as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:46 pm

You may have accidentally ticked them in the thread, to which, I'm guessing, the system is making a special case so you can see who has replied. Toward the bottom of the thread, there is the option: "stop sending notifications" or something like that. Just click it. :) In the email it should say what thread it is.
Back to top Go down
FourDot
'R'
'R'
FourDot

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:57 am

I've turned off everything that says I'd get an e-mail, apart from when someone PMs me. And yet I keep getting emails.

Bah, says I.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:00 am

Same, unfortunately. I just marked as spam. At least it won't flood my inbox.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:07 am

I no longer have that problem. I simply deleted the threads that were listed on the subscription page, then sorted the email preferences.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 am

Sweet Jesus. I have 138 new emails in my inbox. I should've paid closer attention to this thread. laugh
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm

What's the situation with Bond copyright stuff? Any situation or is it the same as any other image?

I have some excellent ideas for the tit thread but need this answered first.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Looking at M's avatar I think you can post away.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm not sure how that works either, though I don't really care.

I remember Mi6 had that strict rule simply because they f*cked up back in 2001 and some t*** posted the entire "Die Another Day" script on the news site. MGM got pissed and told them directly that they couldn't use MGM copyright images without permission. They might have even threatened Mi6 with a lawsuit, IIRC. laugh

CBn was lenient for a while, but I think they ended up adopting the same policy.

What I couldn't understand is that you were able to post copyrighted images from other MGM/Sony flicks, but just not anything related to Bond. Perhaps the moderators just weren't bright enough to look into that, or pick up on it, though.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:43 pm

ambler wrote:
Looking at M's avatar I think you can post away.

Yeah, seems like it isn't much of an issue.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Because of the secrecy that we were adopting, we can post copyrighted material from the Bond franchise. One of the reasons M and Lazenby created this forum was so we can have the freedom of speech and post James Bond copyrighted stuff. On MI6, there were open-to-public threads, whereas this one is all secured, so there is little change MGM will find out.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Excellent, Smithers. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Could it be fixed that the "Rate the Films of 2011' thread is sticked? At the moment it's easy to find but as things get busier it'll vanish etc.

Probably the wrong thread to ask... :bounce:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Anonymous

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:58 am

Yep, 163 emails for me this morning. laugh One of those was from Khan, tho.

Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 am

Ambler, I've just looked into it, it seems you had "Always Notify Me Of Replies" checked as a "yes" in your account, which is the only reason I could think you'd have received all of those e-mails. I'd advise everyone else to check that this isn't marked as "yes" in their settings if you're receiving unwanted mail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:42 am

M wrote:
Ambler, I've just looked into it, it seems you had "Always Notify Me Of Replies" checked as a "yes" in your account, which is the only reason I could think you'd have received all of those e-mails. I'd advise everyone else to check that this isn't marked as "yes" in their settings if you're receiving unwanted mail.

Right, cheers. Maybe make the default setting 'no' rather than 'yes'?
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

ambler wrote:
M wrote:

Right, cheers. Maybe make the default setting 'no' rather than 'yes'?

I'll look into it and do that if I can.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: More access problems   Technical problems EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Another email from Khan:

Quote :
The security is indeed prickly. When I try to re-register, it informs me that my user name and password are already taken. Then when I attempt to log in, it tells me that the user name and password are incorrect.

I am about to take a brief vacation in the state of New Mexico and will return Monday. At that time I'll see about sorting all this out. In the meantime I'd appreciate it if you'd inform The Powers of my travails.

All the best,
Joe

Anyone know how to sort this out? I need Khan to hold Oppers down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical problems   Technical problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Technical problems
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next