More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bereft of Blondes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

Bereft of Blondes Empty
PostSubject: Bereft of Blondes   Bereft of Blondes EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:40 pm

It occurs to me that the Bond series is Blonde deficient, and that that deficiency is deepening over time. The last time the main Bond girl was blonde was TLD. Before that you must go all the way back to Gun to strike gold. The early days were the golden age: Honey, Tatiana and the Mastersons. Outside of that, the brunettes have dominated. So much for gentlemen preferring blondes and blondes having more fun, I spose.

Not that I'm complaining, mark you. All of the Craig era Bond girls have been gorgeous and mesmerizing. Still, maybe it'll be time for a change of pace in B24. Just for variety's sake.

Bereft of Blondes Ralph-Fiennes-in-Skyfall1
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

Bereft of Blondes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bereft of Blondes   Bereft of Blondes EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Well you missed Tanya Roberts' Stacy Sutton but like Eckland's Goodnight, missing them is probably for the best - not only are they in relatively short supply but the hit ratio is latterly rather poor.

Personally I'd like to see a sexy Blonde in the villains corner next time around.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

Bereft of Blondes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bereft of Blondes   Bereft of Blondes EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Does Silva not count as a sexy blonde villain? ;)

Granted, she's not the main Bond girl in the movie ... but DAD's Miranda Frost was a blonde. Mind you, I guess Khanners would prefer to forget anything to do with DAD.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Bereft of Blondes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bereft of Blondes   Bereft of Blondes EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 pm

I think Nicki Minaj ticks all the boxes, Khan. Blonde, busty and bootilicious. Sign her up for Bond 24. Does a Dick Van Dyke British accent, too.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Bereft of Blondes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bereft of Blondes   Bereft of Blondes EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Prof. Inga Bergstrom? And does Molly Warmflash qualify as a blonde? Ocean Club Receptionist. Yes, I know they're minor characters...

Personally, though, I'm partial to brunettes, so I'm not fussed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bereft of Blondes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bereft of Blondes   Bereft of Blondes Empty

Back to top Go down

Bereft of Blondes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: SPECTRE (2015)-
Jump to: