More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

A picture is worth a thousand words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

A picture is worth a thousand words Empty
PostSubject: A picture is worth a thousand words   A picture is worth a thousand words EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:37 am

I enjoy seeing pictures of everyone's collection. Mine's fairly modest, but I gathered it up (minus the films) to take a picture today:

A picture is worth a thousand words 033
Back to top Go down
w7

w7

Location : - James! Why are you so late? - I fell out of an aeroplane without a parachute.

PostSubject: Re: A picture is worth a thousand words   A picture is worth a thousand words EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Excellent, lala! Like the MR shirt, and the DN Barbie doll! :D

The following pictures of a Japanese resin Ursula Andress DN figure are not from my personal collection but I thought I'd might as well post them here. I found them on Pulp International today. Not assembled and wrapped in plastic, Honey has a touch of Laura Palmer here. But I like the assembly instructions:

A picture is worth a thousand words Konnichiwa_dolly_01

A picture is worth a thousand words Konnichiwa_dolly_02

A picture is worth a thousand words Konnichiwa_dolly_03

A picture is worth a thousand words Konnichiwa_dolly_04
Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: A picture is worth a thousand words   A picture is worth a thousand words EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 pm

How obscure :-P

w7 wrote:
Excellent, lala! Like the MR shirt, and the DN Barbie doll! :D

Yeah, I don't even care for Moonraker, but when I saw the shirt in the men's section of Forever 21, I had to have it laugh

I actually just ordered the Pussy Galore Barbie Doll and it should be on it's way to me now. I'll probably get them all, save Jinx. I'm hoping they release another round, but I'm not sure there are plans to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A picture is worth a thousand words   A picture is worth a thousand words Empty

Back to top Go down

A picture is worth a thousand words
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: James Bond Merchandise-
Jump to: