These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What's in you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: What's in you?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:23 am

http://deadspin.com/5971049/what-did-we-get-stuck-in-our-rectums-this-year?tag=laughing-at-other-people.s-pain

http://deadspin.com/5869769/what-did-we-get-stuck-in-our-rectums-this-year?tag=laughing-at-other-people.s-pain

Okay, how does one get a Maxi-pad stuck down their throat? Forget. I don't want to know.

Deadspin has compiled a list of all the different objects people have gotten stuck in their ears, mouth, anus, vagina, and penis. I still recall the Italian priest a few years ago who had to have a baked potato removed from his anus; he claimed it was an accident and he fell on it. Sounds perfectly logical to me. And if the emergency room has to remove a glass vial of cocaine from your vagina, are the obligated to call the cops and have you booked on possession of drugs?

Back to top Go down
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: What's in you?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:33 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I still recall the Italian priest a few years ago who had to have a baked potato removed from his anus; he claimed it was an accident and he fell on it. Sounds perfectly logical to me.

laugh
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 3 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: What's in you?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:17 am

The most embarassing thing is to have your family and friends over for a party and your pup casually strolls out with your vibrator in her mouth...
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: What's in you?   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 am

My family wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in you?   

Back to top Go down

What's in you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum