More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Ooops! I crapped my pants!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Ooops! I crapped my pants! Empty
PostSubject: Ooops! I crapped my pants!   Ooops! I crapped my pants! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Roker's soiled sordid confession has gone viral, and been splattered all over the Internet:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-al-roker-white-house-confession-20130108,0,5273680.story

In what falls squarely under the definition of too much information, the “Today” show’s jovial weatherman shared with "Dateline NBC" – and the American public – that he once soiled his pants during a visit to the White House.

“When you have a bypass and your bowels been reconstructed, you think you’re pretty safe,” Roker confided. “And I probably went off and ate something I wasn’t supposed to.… As I’m walking to the press room, I go, I have to pass a little gas here.”

As I heard this I thought, “No. Please stop, Al Roker.”

This is where a CliffsNotes-version would have been helpful. But alas, Roker continued, stream-of-consciousness and all.

“So I’m walking by myself, who’s going to know? Only a little something extra came out.”

Keeping a face of journalistic gravity, Snyderman responded, “You pooped in your pants.”

“I pooped in my pants,” Roker confirmed.

“I was panicking,” Roker said. “So I got to the restroom of the press room, threw out the underwear and you know, went commando.”

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Ooops! I crapped my pants!   Ooops! I crapped my pants! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:41 pm

"So I got to the restroom of the press room, threw out the underwear..."

laugh
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Ooops! I crapped my pants!   Ooops! I crapped my pants! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Control wrote:
"So I got to the restroom of the press room, threw out the underwear..."

laugh

That "whoosh"-ing sound you heard was not Al Roker farting, but the last vestige and semblance of any journalistic integrity being flushed down the toilet. It literally died the moment Nancy Snyderman stated, in total seriousness: "You pooped your pants." I wonder if Walter Cronkite or Edward R Murrow would have asked JFK if he ever 'pooped his pants'.

What's next? Helen Thomas discussing how she once ran out of Tampax at a presidential press conference and had to borrow some from Dee Dee Myers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooops! I crapped my pants!   Ooops! I crapped my pants! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooops! I crapped my pants!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: