These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Youtube Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
6of1
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:47 am

Don't see the fuss either. Isn't this the usual behaviour of American troops? Where's the beef? You have these murderous, sick, bloodthirsty terrorists and you have to get rid of the whole savage bunch before they spoil the gene pool more than they did already.

So the natural thing to do is put them in a uniform, stuff them in a troop carrier and send them far away. And when they happen to get caught, well, we of course understand these clean college boys have to decompress a bit. Actually they meant this as a salute and a tribute to a worthy adversary. Only these backwards Afghans don't understand that the average American soldier spends good money to get pissed at. Granted, not all by men but horses...

At any rate the boys can count on our understanding and support, can't they? It's OK to desecrate corpses, really. Compared to rape and murder it's really not that big an issue, is it? Too bad the guys had to film it. Now we have to play the canting ticket again, bloody nuisance I say...

And a good evening to you too, lady.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 am

Sorry friends but discussion on this topic can be found here: http://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t231-the-youtube-thread
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 am

saint mark wrote:
Once more fuel for those against the US. Not a very smart move by these US soldiers, and then filming it. Which is asking for trouble.

Nobody watching this can feel any sympathy for those numpties.

Question: what ISN'T fuel for sentiment against the U.S? Like, if these Marines hadn't urinated all over a couple of dead terrorists then suddenly Afghanistan would be, like, our friends and stuff?

I don't get the argument that somehow, someway, if we Americans were just a bit nicer to these cave-dwelling, 8th-century barbarians, that they'd magically be able to get along with the rest of the civilized world. It ain't gonna happen.

I personally don't give a rat's ass what the people in Afghanistan think about America.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
saint mark wrote:
Once more fuel for those against the US. Not a very smart move by these US soldiers, and then filming it. Which is asking for trouble.

Nobody watching this can feel any sympathy for those numpties.

Question: what ISN'T fuel for sentiment against the U.S? Like, if these Marines hadn't urinated all over a couple of dead terrorists then suddenly Afghanistan would be, like, our friends and stuff?

I don't get the argument that somehow, someway, if we Americans were just a bit nicer to these cave-dwelling, 8th-century barbarians, that they'd magically be able to get along with the rest of the civilized world. It ain't gonna happen.

I personally don't give a rat's ass what the people in Afghanistan think about America.

Fair enough GS, that is your opinion.

Mine is that the behaviour of those soldiers is stupid and wrong. Because the "enemy" behave like sh*te doesn't justify this behaviour in any way.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:33 am

6of1 wrote:
Isn't this the usual behaviour of American troops? Where's the beef? You have these murderous, sick, bloodthirsty terrorists and you have to get rid of the whole savage bunch before they spoil the gene pool more than they did already. So the natural thing to do is put them in a uniform, stuff them in a troop carrier and send them far away.
You're respect for America's fighting forces is noted 6 of 1. I'm sure, however the U.S. Marine Corp will continue to bravely fight for your freedom and priviliges.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:37 am

Quote :
January 12, 2012, 11:42 pm
After a Youtube video went viral of a fourteen year old girl being beat on a MAX train, Portland Police were able to locate and arrest the suspects. Police went to the home of Selena Harris, the mother of two of the girls identified in the video.

"Ultimately when it came time to arrest the two girls that were her daughters she lied to police and then assisted the daughters in leaving the area and lied to police about their whereabouts"

In all 18-year-old Rakeshia Burns, her 16-year-old half-sister, and 13-year-old half-sister of the 16-year-old were all arrested and charged with Assault in the Third Degree, Riot, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Harassment, and Interfering with Public Transportation.

38-year-old Selena Estelle Harris, the mother of Burns and her 16-year-old half-sister, was also arrested for two counts of Hindering Prosecution. Harris is accused of lying to police officers about her daughters’ whereabouts and of hiding them from police.

They boarded the bus at Southeast 122nd and Market Street and attempted to use invalid transfers. The bus driver drove to the next stop and told the girls they needed to leave the bus at which point the girls became verbally abusive to the driver.

A male passenger, 23-year-old Michael Cooke, asked the girls to leave the bus so it could get moving then Markishia Duckett punched him in the face.

A WHITE female passenger, 23-year-old Natasha Van Warmer, with a small child, asked the women to stop acting out in front of her child and the women then attacked her. Tina Duckett held her by the hair while her daughter Markishia punched her.

That's it?

They should be all charged with Assault in the First Degree and HATE CRIME!

This is nothing less then a hate crime and should be prosecuted as such!!

What I really find offensive is when it’s white on black hate crime, you have the ACLU, NAACP, Al Sharpton, Lewis Farakan, Jessie Jackson, Quannel X and Every Black Person with the X Name, all rushing to file civil right law suits, hate crime suits, and everything they can think of!!

I don’t see them rushing to file suits when the shoe is on the other foot.

They are all spineless cowards and have no nuts to speak out when something like this happens.

Where is the "equal protection under the law?"

SUCH FINE UPSTANDING MEMBERS OF SOCIETY!!

LOCK THEM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY AND I HOPE THEY WILL GET BEATEN AND RAPE AND KILLED IN PRISON!!

Last edited by j7wild on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 am

This is the same country that doesn't allow its girls to go to school...to show their faces...that cuts off the nose and ears of women who dare to read a book or teach a class...who regularly behead their enemies...and they want me to get upset about some smelly, dead terrorists who got urinated on? Just can't do it. EVERYTHING is an insult to them, to their way of life, and to Islam. Just breathing and being alive offends them. So pardon me if I don't get my panties in a wad because a couple of marines took a leak on a corpse.

Oh...and shame on Hillary Clinton for condemning these soldiers. This is the same woman who laughed on camera at Moammar Qhadaffi's assassination: "We came. We saw. He died."

It's quite rich how holier-than-thou types, tap-tapping on their keyboards, thousands of miles away, whilst safely sipping at latte no doubt, can so unctiously condemn U.S. Marines in a hostile land, engaged in deadly combat with the most vicious and bloodthirsty of enemies. So schocking that the fighting-men, might once in a while lose "respect" for the terrorist cuthroats trying to kill them and suspend Marquis of Queensbury rules.

War is hell! Deal with it! :evil:
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:48 am

the Indians used to scalp their dead enemies, the VC used to behead dead G.I. and put their heads on a pike.

We should had done the same!!

It's a war ceremony for the victorious!!
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:07 am

j7wild wrote:
What I really find offensive is when it’s white on black hate crime, you have the ACLU, NAACP, Al Sharpton, Lewis Farakan, Jessie Jackson, Quannel X and Every Black Person with the X Name, all rushing to file civil right law suits, hate crime suits, and everything they can think of!!

I don’t see them rushing to file suits when the shoe is on the other foot.

They are all spineless cowards and have no nuts to speak out when something like this happens.
You might (and even then, the idea of needing support groups for hate crimes against the whites is laughable) have a legitimate point if this were a hate crime. But where's the evidence it is? Just because black people fought a white person doesn't make it a hate crime.

Quote :
SUCH FINE UPSTANDING MEMBERS OF SOCIETY!!

LOCK THEM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY AND I HOPE THEY WILL GET BEATEN AND RAPE AND KILLED IN PRISON!!
Not as upstanding as the citizens peddling smut all over the Internet, though.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:32 am

Do you hope that will happen to them as much as I hope you'll take your knee-jerking reactionary lowest-common-denominator-appealing-tabloid-bullshit to another forum, j7?

Probably not, but there you go.
Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Do you hope that will happen to them as much as I hope you'll take your knee-jerking reactionary lowest-common-denominator-appealing-tabloid-bullshit to another forum, j7?

somehow I doubt you'll get a response to that, Blunty. Not a proper one if you do.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:37 am

Jack Wade wrote:

You might (and even then, the idea of needing support groups for hate crimes against the whites is laughable) have a legitimate point if this were a hate crime. But where's the evidence it is? Just because black people fought a white person doesn't make it a hate crime.

I am against all forms of "hate crime" legislation. Having said that...you're never going to find evidence of black people committing a hate crime against whites, Jews, Asians, etc....because our court system, our media, our intellectual elites are not set up to think that way. Besides, hate crime legislation provides additional penalties on people for their thoughts; it ironically does not treat all people the same under the eyes of the law, but in essence marginalizes the victims of the crime by setting them apart as a separate group of people in need of special protection.

This is one of my favorite YouTube videos (and a perfect example of why I don't take public transportation, and why downtown Atlanta has so much trouble getting people from the suburbs to come to their events):

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Besides, hate crime legislation provides additional penalties on people for their thoughts; it ironically does not treat all people the same under the eyes of the law, but in essence marginalizes the victims of the crime by setting them apart as a separate group of people in need of special protection.
What I think should be an obvious truism, alas is only obvious to conservatives.

It's liberals that like to entertain notions of hate-crimes. Orwell though more accurately labeled such "crimes" as thought-crimes.

Assault is assault. The why is only interesting in terms of establishing motive or studying patterns and defending against them.

A guy getting beat-up because he is xxxxxxx is no worse a crime than another guy getting beat-up because some thug wanted his watch.

Actually you could argue the first case is less of a crime, because the second guy got robbed too.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Besides, hate crime legislation provides additional penalties on people for their thoughts; it ironically does not treat all people the same under the eyes of the law, but in essence marginalizes the victims of the crime by setting them apart as a separate group of people in need of special protection.
What I think should be an obvious truism, alas is only obvious to conservatives.

It's liberals that like to entertain notions of hate-crimes. Orwell though more accurately labeled such "crimes" as thought-crimes.

Assault is assault. The why is only interesting in terms of establishing motive or studying patterns and defending against them.

A guy getting beat-up because he is xxxxxxx is no worse a crime than another guy getting beat-up because some thug wanted his watch.

Actually you could argue the first case is less of a crime, because the second guy got robbed too.
That's some pretty flawed thinking. Punching a guy in the face because he said something about your girlfriend is one thing. Tying a guy to a car and dragging him for a mile because of his race, sexuality, etc. is another. They are wholly different crimes and deserved to be punished as such.

You don't have to be a liberal to think that way. But then again, if we're going to make broad generalizations, the obvious truism to conservatives is that minorities are inferior.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

That's some pretty flawed thinking. Punching a guy in the face because he said something about your girlfriend is one thing. Tying a guy to a car and dragging him for a mile because of his race, sexuality, etc. is another. They are wholly different crimes and deserved to be punished as such.

You don't have to be a liberal to think that way. But then again, if we're going to make broad generalizations, the obvious truism to conservatives is that minorities are inferior.

Wade do you even read before you type and go off all half-cocked?

Who said anything about comparing punching someone in the face and dragging someone from behind a car?That example that You came up with involvesdistinctly different kinds of assault. Notice that I am focusing on the nature and severity of the assualts as opposed to the why of the assaults. Why? Read GS's very astute linkage of the notion of "hate-crime" to the Orwellian nightmare scenario of "thought-crimes" (bolded above)

Now if you read the plain American English above that I wrote.

ie "A guy getting beat-up because he is xxxxxxx is no worse a crime than another guy getting beat-up because some thug wanted his watch."

See, its an apples to apples comparison in terms of the nature of the actual assault - guys getting beat-up.

Fact: Its only liberals that fuss over the notion of "hate-crime." It is a liberal discussion.The non-liberal sensibly, does not attempt to prosecute thought.

As for this little gem. "the obvious truism to conservatives is that minorities are inferior"

You got some issues to deal with there.🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:

you wouldn't be talking like that if you were the one that was beat up by them!!

you will be saying the same thing I've said!!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

Hate crime legislation doesn't, and won't, deter anyone from committing a crime anymore than the threat of jail or capital punishment will (and I"m a big pro-death-penalty supporter). There's already a law against murder, and in the case that you apparently referenced above (of James Byrd from Texas being dragged behind a pick-up truck to his death), two of the three murderers of James Byrd were sentenced to death row for Byrd's killing, with one already having been executed, without the benefit of having an existing hate crime law in place at the time of the trial. James Byrd was treated equitably under the eyes of the law at the time the murder was committed; he received justice without being afforded extra special protection just because he was black. That's the way the system is supposed to work.

Hate crime laws are supercilious. Their unintended effect is to separate a group from the mainstream of society even though the effort was made to ensure all people were represented equally. It punishes motivation and thought, rather than action. And IF everyone is equally protected under the law by these hate crime statutes (such as race, age, gender, sexuality), then we're all right back to where we were when we didn't have hate crime laws. So why have them at all?

Quote :
the obvious truism to conservatives is that minorities are inferior.

Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
6of1
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
6of1 wrote:
Isn't this the usual behaviour of American troops? Where's the beef? You have these murderous, sick, bloodthirsty terrorists and you have to get rid of the whole savage bunch before they spoil the gene pool more than they did already. So the natural thing to do is put them in a uniform, stuff them in a troop carrier and send them far away.
You're respect for America's fighting forces is noted 6 of 1. I'm sure, however the U.S. Marine Corp will continue to bravely fight for your freedom and priviliges.

Timmerman! Old palsy-walsy apple (or was that shoe???) shiner! Long time no see!

Old boy, let me tell you a secret. In my family we do our fighting for ourselves, you understand? We do not hire scumbags in uniform calling themself 'fighting forces'. Thanks to exacly such dregs my daughter lost her fiancé, who was at the spot so that you can so comfortably boast about how you support the troops and how these lowlife perverts 'fight' for my 'privileges' (you might want to lose an 'i' there and make do with an 'e', looks better). You see, that's what gets me always a bit peeved whenever a pompous dimwit turns up to hold sanctimonious speeches about what these people supposedly do on my behalf. For the record: nothing.

Anything else I can do for you? Care for a term in the Afghan mountains for a change? I'd be glat to help you with that, might make a real impression on you, you know. They say nothing's ever as it was before in life, once you smell human blood, flesh and shit boiling. Quite unforgettable experience, should even give your old degenerated sex life a kick.

Was a real pleasure to talk to you again, my dear Timmerman. Alas, places to go, you know. Be a sport and lick a few American boots on my behalf, would you? I think that's not a lot to ask from you as it tallies with your servile nature and might spare me the effort. You see what these 'brave' guys can get like when they aren't serviced as they feel fit. I trust on your linguist talent there.

Bye

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Getting back to J7's charges that the assualt on the bus should be construed as a "hate" crime; I think what J7 is inadvertently or intentionally drawing attention to is the whole abusdity of the notion of hate-crime. ie if whites beat up a black and its a hate crime than the reverse can also be true, but the truth is who really knows, what level of "hate" was involved in such instance, but more importantly from the perpective of a criminal justice system, designed to punish perpetrators of such assaults, be they physical or verbal, does it matter what they were thinking. I would say no. It is folly, a fool's game to attempt to prosecute thought.

What really matters is that violent assualts took place. The assaults need to be prosecuted. One you get into tedius discussions of is it a hate-crime or is it not, all sorts of extraneous crap enters into the fray, not the least of which can be political agendas, indentity politics,prejudices, pandering to certain groups. And as GL pointed out such "hate" distinctions serve to marginalize the victimes
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:06 pm

6of1 wrote:

Old boy, let me tell you a secret. In my family we do our fighting for ourselves, you understand? We do not hire scumbags in uniform calling themself 'fighting forces'.

That's wonderful, commendable even, but there is this centuries old tradition of nation states raising armies to defend national interests. A terribly quaint notion I know, but nevertheless it's there.

Suggest maybe that you file paperwork with respective national governments requesting to opt out of any benefits derived from any efforts made in defence of you and yours. Chin-up, and don't let them piss on you!

Wonderful to hear from you again, old bean! laugh
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
TedHeath
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 pm

j7wild wrote:
video maybe graphic for some viewers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TMq3m_Oli4

So?

What's there to Investigate?

We are not the Enemies and the Barbarians here, they are!!

At least we don't butcher the dead bodies of the enemies like they do or like what the Somalian did in Mogadishu to our dead special forces!!

Those Somalian fighters were trained and funded by Al-Qaeda

Even Bin Laden said in 1998 he was happy to see those Americans being killed and then, their bodies dragged through the streets!!

Allen West sent an email to the Weekly Standard addressing the outrage.

Quote :
"I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah."

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?"

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter."

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/allen-west-marines-incident-shut-your-mouth-war-hell_616699.html

I wish this guy was a candidate.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Sums up my view better than I could've articulated it.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 3 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Banned member BondFan, who was banned more times from MI6 than there are grains of sand on the beach, gets his revenge on James Page.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Youtube Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: