More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Last Video Game You Played?

Go down 
+21
Dr No
Agent007391
Xenia93
Blunt Instrument
Richard Hannay
Big Boss
Iceskater101
Makeshift Python
CJB
TedHeath
Walecs
Toppers
Gravity's Silhouette
FourDot
Harmsway
HJackson
Jack Wade
Largo's Shark
Tubes
Fairbairn-Sykes
Mr. Trevelyan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TedHeath
Cipher Clerk
TedHeath

Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 pm

I've been playing Vice City again recently. It's still one of the best games I've ever played, and is definitely my favorite GTA game.

Largo's Shark wrote:
I really want to get TROPICO 4. It appeals to my sense of humour and taste in music.

I would highly recommend you get it, but if you already have Tropico 3, it's basically the exact same game.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 am

Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 3hqftoqeqbber2bpieym

Because I'd rather play Super Nintendo ROMs than study. laugh
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Playing MAX PAYNE 3 at the moment. Another quality title from Rockstar, these guys can't do a thing wrong in my eyes.

Downloaded BLACK MESA last night and took a brief look at it (the opening rail ride and Gordon getting into the suit). Impressed so far. I'll play it through once I get back to uni and don't have my Xbox to distract me (I never played HALF-LIFE all the way through, so this should fix that).
Back to top Go down
Toppers
'R'
'R'
Toppers

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:12 pm

MASS EFFECT 2. I'm not normally into RPGs, but this game never ceases to entertain.

Plus, you know, Yvonne Strahovski's virtual ass.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:22 pm

BLACK MESA

Man. This has to be one of the best mods ever made.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Just bought the METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION used. Same games I have on PS2 but remastered for HD. I just gave SNAKE EATER a try and I was utterly shocked by how the frame rate improved. I remember it being so low for PS2 because it was really pushing the limitations of that console but I kinda got used to it that it no longer felt so jarring. I should have expected they'd improve that for the PS3 port, I don't expect such a vast improvement for SONS OF LIBERTY since that one ran pretty smooth for the PS2 anyway. PEACE WALKER is game I have on PSP already but I really neglected that game too much, so I guess I'll finally get to finish it on PS3.

Also nice to see that they have the two original MSX titles available. I think I'm gonna try to play the series in release order, starting with the MSX games, then the PS1 MGS, then SONS OF LIBERTY and SNAKE EATER.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Iceskater101

Iceskater101

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Mirror's Edge but this weekend I want to come home and I want to play Mirror's Edge and I want to cause chaos in GTA IV :)
Back to top Go down
https://bizarrebrunette.wordpress.com/
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:18 am

ALPHA PROTOCOL.

It received mixed reviews, but I heard word from friends that it had been seriously underrated. I'm finding it to be a blast.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:28 am

Python wrote:
Just bought the METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION used. Same games I have on PS2 but remastered for HD. I just gave SNAKE EATER a try and I was utterly shocked by how the frame rate improved. I remember it being so low for PS2 because it was really pushing the limitations of that console but I kinda got used to it that it no longer felt so jarring. I should have expected they'd improve that for the PS3 port, I don't expect such a vast improvement for SONS OF LIBERTY since that one ran pretty smooth for the PS2 anyway. PEACE WALKER is game I have on PSP already but I really neglected that game too much, so I guess I'll finally get to finish it on PS3.

Also nice to see that they have the two original MSX titles available. I think I'm gonna try to play the series in release order, starting with the MSX games, then the PS1 MGS, then SONS OF LIBERTY and SNAKE EATER.

Yeah I was also impressed with how much Snake Eater was improved. You will enjoy Peace Walker...its one of the best stories in this series. Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

For me I just started playing Uncharted.....it's pretty good so far!
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

HALO 4

Multiplayer is great fun. The perk system is a big player in that. It never feels like a straight Call of Duty ripoff, but rather its own Halo-fied entity.
Back to top Go down
Richard Hannay
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Richard Hannay

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:31 am

Harmsway wrote:
ALPHA PROTOCOL.

It received mixed reviews, but I heard word from friends that it had been seriously underrated. I'm finding it to be a blast.
I realize this post is a couple months old, but your friends sound like good eggs.

As for me, Dishonored. I bought it months ago, but have been just too busy to sit down and play the thing. The story is a lame duck, but that's pretty much the game's only short coming. Terrific art direction, masterful level design, and fun abilities that can be used in tandem to ridiculous effect. It's an absolute blast to play, especially for a Thief fan like myself. First person stealth is just the greatest thing.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Agreed on DISHONORED. It's beautifully designed.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:03 am

I avoid first person games like the plague.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 am

Playing 007 Legends and COD Black Ops 2 a lot at the minute ... think I have a weakness for first-person shooters.
Back to top Go down
Xenia93
'R'
'R'
Xenia93

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Injustice: Gods Among Us for me. Great fighting game and as a comic book fan it makes it even more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Agent007391
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Agent007391

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Telltale's The Walking Dead. I love that game, though I'm not sure it deserves the apparently 80 Game of the Year awards that it received. 30, maybe. 50, probably not. 80, certainly not.
Back to top Go down
Dr No

Dr No

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:58 pm

GTAV. The graphics are better than GTAIV. Problem is that because the game is so big, it means that quality is reduced drastically on small tellies. I like that you play 3 characters.
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Been playing the new TOMB RAIDER after my girlfriend got it for Christmas. Quite good. It really earns it's M rating.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:04 am

Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Shoot cunts twenty times and they still don't die. Fuck that shit mate.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 am

Batman : Arkham Origins. Gonna keep me busy for quite a while, I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Agent007391
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Agent007391

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Took a small trip back in time. EA's From Russia With Love. It is, and shall always be, my second favorite of the EA era, after Everything or Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Assassin's Creed IV

It was my first AC game, so I did not understand parts of the present-day plot and had to look them up online. But being a) a pirate in the Caribbean and b) not Johnny Depp is a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Dr No

Dr No

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Sleeping Dogs. The main character is voiced by Die Another Day's Will Yun Lee.
Back to top Go down
Agent007391
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Agent007391

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:36 pm

I haven't been here in forever, but the last game I played, was Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes.
Back to top Go down
Agent OO7

Agent OO7

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:15 am

Currently playing the Halo Master Chief Collection, The Walking Dead: Season 2, and South Park: Stick of Truth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Video Game You Played?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next