More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Cloverland MI6 Declassified Vault Features

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Cloverland MI6 Declassified Vault Features Empty
PostSubject: Cloverland MI6 Declassified Vault Features   Cloverland MI6 Declassified Vault Features EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:30 am

Am I correct in assuming that the Mi6 Declassified vault features  produced by Cloverland copyright 2005 were originally made for the Ultimate Edition DVDs?

Are the Blu-rays just the Ultimate Edition DVD content with new menus?

Even the Lowry digital restorations were done for the Ultimates weren't they?

I ask because I've upgraded over the last 4-5 years from the Special Edition DVDs to the Blu-rays. I skipped the Ultimate releases which means I'm late getting to a lot of this Mi6 declassified material found on each blu-ray. Some of it is real good and real interesting.

The OP, Bond in India featurette is particularly good. It's like being on set for 30 minutes, hanging with the cast and crew.

We learn, among other things, in the Bond in India feature that Mary Stavin who is quite visible in OP, if you are looking, (but better known for her role in the next film, as Kimberly Jones, or the PTS ice-flow girl) is a former Miss World. I love this sort of trivia, especially as it concerns the Bond-girls.
Back to top Go down

Cloverland MI6 Declassified Vault Features
Page 1 of 1