These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:35 pm

I've noticed that on our member profile pages that the amount of forum posts in figures is always lowewr than the resdpective number of forum contribution points. Can someone here on BaB explain the difference to me? Thanks in advance.

Also, more generally, what are contribution forum points? Do we get air miles a la Nectar points? :)
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:36 pm

I seem to remember it's the number of posts made relative to how long you've been registered on BAB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
I seem to remember it's the number of posts made relative to how long you've been registered on BAB.

Oh, I see. That kinda makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?   

Back to top Go down

Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: