More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"

Go down 
+2
saint mark
Makeshift Python
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" Empty
PostSubject: Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"   Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:12 am

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=10867&t=mi6&s=news

Quote :
James Bond producer Barbara Broccoli has anointed Daniel Craig as the best actor to play 007 ever. It is hard to argue against her case as his latest film, 'Skyfall', was the first outing to break the billion dollar mark and is the highest grossing Bond film ever, even taking in to account inflation.

Broccoli said on US television: "Brilliant actor, and he is the greatest Bond ever. I’m not letting him go, not for a long time. He’s so gorgeous. Ask any woman. He’s the most gorgeous man in the world."

Co-producer and half-brother Michael G Wilson added: "He’s stuck in the role for a while."

Broccoli went on to say that work had started on the script for the 24th film and that it would be written by John Logan. But she revealed she was "devastated" that director Sam Mendes had not signed up for the new movie. She added: "We’ll find someone terrific, and hopefully we’ll come out with another film as good."

For me, probably not. Connery still tops it for me, but Craig may may be #2 after his performance in SF, but it's sort of a tie between him and Dalton for me.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"   Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:24 am

She will say the same about the next actor as well, it would be daft for her to say anything else.

In my humble opinion the best Bond ever is Sean Connery and DC is lumbering around in his shadow which explains all his depressions.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"   Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 am

Did she ever give this much praise to Brosnan? She would say good things about him but never went as far as calling him THE best, unless my memory is rusty.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"   Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:30 am

She'll need to let go of him sooner rather than later. His age was showing a lot in SF, even if his performance was great. Interestingly, one of Roger's finest performances was his turn in AVTAK, and some argue that was the case for Brosnan in DAD. Why didn't it work for Connery? ;)

For me, Connery is the best - Connery's performance in DAF and YOLT are still good enough; his debut is probably my favourite Bond performance from any Bond actor. Can't really create a ranking. Brosnan would probably be second... I don't know. Connery is on top though.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"   Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 am

Once upon a time, Pierce Dalton and Timothy Brosnan were the best Bonds too. Not to mention Roger Lazenby and George Moore.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"   Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 am

Babs has no reason to ooze vaginal lubrication fluid over the likes of Connery, Lazenby or Brozzayawn. None of them are Bond-friendly anymore and they can't get along, professionally or otherwise. Brozza recently snubbed appearing at the Oscars...as if Babs cares. Craig is her golden boy right now and is enjoying her spotlight.

Besides, if Craig was making your franchise earn a billion dollars, you'd have wet spots in your panties too.

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"   Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:45 am

Nicely said, Aural.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"   Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:25 pm

CJB wrote:
Once upon a time, Pierce Dalton and Timothy Brosnan were the best Bonds too. Not to mention Roger Lazenby and George Moore.
That's George Robert Lazenby and Roger George Moore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"   Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever" Empty

Back to top Go down

Barbara Broccoli on Craig: "best Bond ever"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: