More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond Empty
PostSubject: Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond   Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 am

While posting in the Thatcher thread, I was thinking to myself this. Is it hubris to close the American Politics thread under the reasoning that politics brings out the worst in us, only for a week later to engage in more political debate, in the context of MT's legacy?

Where do we draw the line?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond   Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 am

Good point. It started as news of the death of a famous individual and then, perhaps inevitably, moved on to her legacy.

Dont know how we proceed from here, but it illustrates once again that we need to decide what this place is.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond   Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:37 am

I do find it curious how we have politics threads still open...
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond   Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Pack them all up, I guess.

Tiny bit glad that j7 isn't about. God knows the bilge he'd have dropped on the Thatcher thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond   Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Tux's hijab thread seems to have vapourised so it seems a bit of cleaning is going on behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond   Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond Empty

Back to top Go down

Political Discussion in Bond & Beyond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: