More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Does size matter? Does location matter?

Go down 
+3
Perilagu Khan
Jack Wade
retrokitty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

Does size matter? Does location matter? Empty
PostSubject: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:54 pm

No kidding:

World Map of Penis Size
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Interesting. This map gives us the long and short of it.

Anyway, I think race is a more fitting qualifier than nationality.
Back to top Go down
Ambler
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Penis size is only one factor. (He said not at all defensively.) Here's Louise Brooks in conversation with Kenneth Tynan:

Quote :
Do you think there are countries that produce particularly good lovers?
BROOKS: Englishmen are the best. And priest-ridden Irishmen are the worst.

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Now I know why they call it Hungary.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Now we need a map of the world's loosest vaginas.

For research purposes, of course.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Now we need a map of the world's loosest vaginas.

Would correlate with the lands of the largest penises, you'd think.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 pm

What is mean grey? Kazakhstan man have mighty penis, too big for puny capitalist chart.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:37 pm

We got bigger penises than you Aussie scum.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 pm

But at least we still have our balls.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 pm

I thought your bollocks were currently being served on a pair of sate skewers at the local Indonesian takeaway?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Size matters but only if the man knows how it to use it, which is hardly a given. Otherwise it's just a bloody waste.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Automatically lop off 1 1/2 inches from the French tally. You know damn well they inflated their numbers out of vanity.

PS--After Salomoppers' exhaustive field work for the EU's Special Executive for Cocks, Todgers and Roots, I'm waiting for her breathless report on disparities between the Flemish Phallus and the Walloonian Wong.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Stilicho Bias wrote:
PS--After Salomoppers' exhaustive field work for the EU's Special Executive for Cocks, Todgers and Roots, I'm waiting for her breathless report on disparities between the Flemish Phallus and the Walloonian Wong.

Unfortunately for you, I have no expertise to share about Walloonian appendages. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ambler
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Salomé wrote:
Stilicho Bias wrote:

Unfortunately for you, I have no expertise to share about Walloonian appendages. ;)

Drinking again, eh Oppers? I'm sure you would find sex less objectionable if you were conscious.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:33 pm

ambler wrote:
Salomé wrote:
Stilicho Bias wrote:

Drinking again, eh Oppers? I'm sure you would find sex less objectionable if you were conscious.

Come again?
Back to top Go down
Ambler
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Salomé wrote:
ambler wrote:
Come again?
Don't mind if I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does size matter? Does location matter?   Does size matter? Does location matter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does size matter? Does location matter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: