More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

MI6/BAB Clusterfuck

Go down 
+8
Santa
Fort Knox
Murdock
General Yuskovich
retrokitty
chrisisall
Hilly
Largo's Shark
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

MI6/BAB Clusterfuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:05 pm

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7849/unsolicitied-invitations-via-private-message#Item_1

Looks like James Page is onto us. Brian must've PM'd the wrong members.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:07 pm

MI6 makes the NSA look like amateurs. We can but look and tremble.

Can we trade Brian for Germanlady?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7849/unsolicitied-invitations-via-private-message#Item_1

What an unmitigated shower and bounder Page is. "Abuse of the community".

How about we trade Brian for Rudolf Hess. peeping tom 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
chrisisall

chrisisall

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Hey guys, I'm kinda new to the Bond sites, but my take is that there was a split waaaaay back & MI6 is one half & BaB is the other half, is that right?
Anyway, room for all!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:21 pm

chrisisall wrote:
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to the Bond sites, but my take is that there was a split waaaaay back & MI6 is one half & BaB is the other half, is that right?
Anyway, room for all!
Yep, that's it. Don't want to dig up old wounds, but in March 2011 about 40 of us branched off after the old forums were wiped.

Anyhow, the past is a foreign country. They do things differently there.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 pm

chrisisall wrote:
Anyway, room for all!
This forum did start before Keeping The British End Up changed paths. When the new MI6Community was up and running after the old one was wiped out, a few of us felt that it went in a direction that wasn't fitting some of the more adult and uncensored discussions and play. This site was then resurrected by a few KTBEU refugees. At the time, we needed a place to figure stuff out as many people were pissed off that the old forum was no longer and we'd lost a great deal of memorable and important (to us) posts.

It's been a great place and those who are interested in what it has to offer are welcome.

Many of us post on both forums as they serve different purposes and we want to connect with people who are on one or the other.

I don't dwell in the past and I hope they don't either. It's not a competition.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:48 am

Erica Ambler wrote:

So that's the thanks I get for recruiting at least nine new members here, then?

Rudolf Hess is more popular than I? That'd be about right.

Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Murdock

Murdock

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:04 am

General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

Unbelievable.
Don't worry Mr. Dragon, I think it was just some Tongue in Cheek humor. No harm.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:12 am

Murdock wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

Unbelievable.
Don't worry Mr. Dragon, I think it was just some Tongue in Cheek humor. No harm.

Yes, I got that. Just don't like being compared less favourably to a notorious Nazi. I am in hot water over on MI6 Community and probably rightly so. One cannot win.
Back to top Go down
Murdock

Murdock

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:15 am

General Y Y wrote:
Murdock wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

Unbelievable.
Yes, I got that. Just don't like being compared less favourably to a notorious Nazi. I am in hot water over on MI6 Community and probably rightly so. One cannot win.
What happened exactly?
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:17 am

Murdock wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Murdock wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

Unbelievable.
What happened exactly?

Well I've received a Warning (1) notification that it was against MI6 Community Rules.
Back to top Go down
Murdock

Murdock

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:23 am

That's unfortunate. I wouldn't worry about it though. It's not like you pulled a TouchMyButtons so your still good.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:28 am

Murdock wrote:
That's unfortunate. I wouldn't worry about it though. It's not like you pulled a TouchMyButtons so your still good.

To be expected. I've done my bit for BaB on that front.
Back to top Go down
Murdock

Murdock

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:41 am

Well I for one like a change of scenery every now and then so thanks for the Invite.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:01 am

Murdock wrote:
Well I for one like a change of scenery every now and then so thanks for the Invite.
My pleasure. That's all I wanted; not to cause any aggravation on MI6 Community, which I respect. I think that both forums can hopefully peacefully co-exist in this new era under our new administrator. At least, I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:59 am

Hilly wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

What an unmitigated shower and bounder Page is. "Abuse of the community".

Brian, you're a star.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 am

You can see why he'd object but I'm sure there must be a less Fascist way of dealing with it.

Let's also be clear that an influx of new members alone means very little unless it results in worthwhile posting (says the woman who's far better at telling others how to post than actually getting on with it herself...).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:44 am

Even Santa talks sense sometimes - must be the law of averages. Seriously, last thing the world needs is yet another Bond 'safe for all the family' forum.

Bond fandom seems to attract scared people who don't do sex, drugs or alcohol. All of which Bond and Fleming did to excess. This place needs that edge.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:52 am

Fleming's Bond wasn't an alcoholic, AFAICR. Still, if not MI6, where do we cast our net? Do you know of any forums that have the kind of edge you want, Ambler?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 pm

No, but then the only other forum I frequent is my own. This place did have that edge in the beginning. Unfortunately, in the drive for numbers we lost most of the adults. Maybe Dog Bond should be brought back as vice consultant -if I want respectability I'll join the rotary club.

BTW, Fleming was certainly an alcoholic. That and fags are what killed him. Not that I'm recommending sudden death, but this place loses its parental advisory sticker at its peril.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:15 pm

As an afterthought, take a look at Saunders' post from a few pages back. That's who we need - people who understand that this isn't just another Bond or Star Trek forum, but something different. Fuck that. Humour and lack of political correctness should be our USP so putting a teetotal virgin right-winger in charge of recruitment is a big mistake. What were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Fleming's Bond wasn't an alcoholic, AFAICR.
Erica Ambler wrote:
BTW, Fleming was certainly an alcoholic.
FWIW, I've contacted Aural about a mod position, but she hasn't logged-in in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Humour and lack of political correctness should be our USP so putting a teetotal virgin right-winger in charge of recruitment is a big mistake. What were you thinking?
Brian's got a decent rapport with SirHenryLeeChing, TheWizardofice and RM7 - all of which have got a sense of humour and are by no means politically correct. SirHenry's still thinking about joining, but for some reason Wizard and RM7 have declined.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:52 pm

PM me shark. Can't say I understand what you're doing, but I don't want to walk unless I'm forced to.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
As an afterthought, take a look at Saunders' post from a few pages back. That's who we need - people who understand that this isn't just another Bond or Star Trek forum, but something different. Fuck that. Humour and lack of political correctness should be our USP so putting a teetotal virgin right-winger in charge of recruitment is a big mistake. What were you thinking?

You persist in making this personal and there is no need for this at all; a little civility wouldn't go a miss.

You seem to know so much about me, but you don't know me personally so drop the prediction-about-character act, Ambler. I've got more members here who are willing to contribute than any other means so why have a dig at me?

I'm not a paper tiger for you to tear down. Look into yourself and ask yourself honestly how many people YOU have brought here, and how edgy YOU make this place not whether I am or am not a virgin or not which is something of a side-issue. We're not all sex maniacs.

All some people want to do is carp, bitch and moan.

Last edited by General Y Y on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck Empty

Back to top Go down

MI6/BAB Clusterfuck
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: