More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Walther Arms James Bond Trademark

Go down 
+4
Makeshift Python
CJB
lachesis
Thevan7F
8 posters

Which Walther Pistol do want 007 to use?
Classic PPK
Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_lcap75%Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
P99 again
Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_lcap8%Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
PPQ
Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_lcap0%Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PPX
Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_lcap8%Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
PK380
Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_lcap0%Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PPS
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Thevan7F
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Thevan7F

Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Empty
PostSubject: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 am

Here my first post to this web. In all the 007 movies James Bond always use his Mi6 issued Walther to replace his beloved Beretta. All the actors always used the Walther PPK From DR.no to Tomorrow never dies. In the Brosnan era in Tomorrow Never dies. He switched to the new P99 bigger with more Fire power. In Quantum of Solace he went to his class Walther PPK. In Skyfall he was issued with the new Q Ben Whishaw with the PPK/S which I knew The Equalizer used by Late Edward Woodward. Theres Question Is going to use update Walther model? The P99,new PPQ,new PPX,shorter PK380 or PPS? Well it most likely the classic PPK or he might have 2 Walther pistols His classic PPK off Duty & his new update Walther in his mission But I hope with palm print again like Skyfall with only him to use so his enemies don't use on him. We notice in the 1983 Bonds movies Sean Connery & Roger Moore used the P5 which was a litter Bigger but has the same firepower.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:31 pm

I went with the classic ppk, I like that it is a rather discrete weapon and that seems to fit the character better, there may be options with more stopping power but here the skill remains with man not mechanism ^^.
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Thevan7F

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 am

Well, no Question 007 will use his Walther no matter if he uses the classic PPK. I be glad too because I don't really the new Walther pistols at all. I seen the polls most you favour the classic PPK that good. Only one thing his Walther should be palm print for his hands only like in Skyfall So his Nemeses can't use against him. & another fact only I want to see James Bond & allies only using Walther arms not his Nemeses. In the past Bond movies it seem his enemies were also using Walther But they use other pistols like Glock or Beretta.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:44 am

I like the PPK, but I assume that at some point it will start looking like an anachronism.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:55 am

CJB wrote:
I like the PPK, but I assume that at some point it will start looking like an anachronism.

Which is probably why EON felt it was time to have Bond upgrade to the P99, although Marc Forster insisted on bringing back that PPK.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:24 am

He was obviously keen to make a traditional Bond film.

Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:54 am

And he may well have, but we'll never know thanks to the stedicam.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:25 pm

You mean the handheld camera.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
And he may well have, but we'll never know thanks to the stedicam.

Steadicam and shaky-cam are polar opposites.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 pm

There was the Snakehead--a gyroscopic camera mount.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
CJB wrote:

Which is probably why EON felt it was time to have Bond upgrade to the P99, although Marc Forster insisted on bringing back that PPK.
The P99 was too bulky to ever be an appropriate substitute for the PPK. A PPS would be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:16 pm

PPK

"Sometimes the old ways are the best."
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Control wrote:
PPK

"Sometimes the old ways are the best."
It has the best look, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:18 am

Someone at CBn has identified the gun Craig uses in the final shots of the BTS footage as a Heckler & Koch VP9, the new standard issue for the German Army. However, he is clearly shown disarming an enemy to acquire it, so I doubt it will be his new sidearm.
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Thevan7F

PostSubject: Good news the classic Walther PPK has returned   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:06 pm

Well like always he carrying his famous & favourite Walther Classic PPK again. It good so we don't get confused. The Gun we all saw was a Heclker & Houch. So if you expect the P99 well forget it for while. I was hoping it will palm finger print again like in Skyfall. So that good.
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Thevan7F

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:21 am

Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Walthe10
Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Walthe11
http://www.handgunsmag.com/reviews/review-walther-ppq-m2-in-45-acp/
We all know All Walther Pistol only 380 on PPks Pk380 the rest 9mm & 40S&W. Now the PPQ M2 in the first Walther Pistol model to feature 45acp. It has 12 rounds magazine. We won't expect James Bond to replace the most favourite classic PPk. What you think of this high powered Walther Pistol?
smile kaboom
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Thevan7F

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:04 am

Walther Arm have came up with new guns every year well this new Walther which Glock rival which not just suit 007 but police elite squads defence force other Law Enforcement agencies including private sectors.Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Walthe12

Also it could be his Walther PPK replacement When threw it away in SPECTRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walther Arms James Bond Trademark   Walther Arms James Bond Trademark Empty

Back to top Go down

Walther Arms James Bond Trademark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: SPECTRE (2015)-
Jump to: