More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...

Go down 
+6
Lazenby.
Control
Tubes
Largo's Shark
CJB
Vesper
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... Empty
PostSubject: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 pm

...shave.

Who else is a fan of the daily ritual: the soak, the lather, the delicate wrist flicking?

Put in Scratching Post before the inevitable pubic hair discussion.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm a fan.

I have to do it more often now that I work full-time. Before I usually went 3-4 days without a shave to get some sexy stubble. Now if I don't do it for two days my face feels uncomfortable as fuck.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 pm

CJB wrote:
I have to do it more often now that I work full-time. Before I usually went 3-4 days without a shave to get some sexy stubble. Now if I don't do it for two days my face feels uncomfortable as fuck.

You see what I was saying? Those crazy old vaybs were right.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm not sure my facial hair is growing faster or thicker, I reckon it's just that I'm getting less used to heavy stubble and more used to being clean-shaven.

Same would apply if I got used to regularly shaving other parts of my body.

Like my legs.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm inclined to believe the "grows back faster" theory. Two years ago I shaved once every two months, now I can't go four days without acquiring a full beard of stubble.

But I'm also on a long puberty cycle, so that could also be a factor.
Back to top Go down
Tubes
Q Branch
Q Branch
Tubes

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 am

I shave once every 4 or 5 days or so. Enough for a useful stubble to grow. When it gets annoying, I shave it off.

I always wanted to try an classic single bladed safety razor.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:03 am

Depends on how lazy or late I am.

I try shaving at least every other day, though.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:34 am

I'm a blondie, so it's less noticeable. But yeah, with me it grows pretty damn fast and thick. Give me a week and a half and I'll look like Jeremiah Johnson as played by Bob Redford.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:51 am

Nothings better than a shit, shower, and shave hour.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 am

A once-a-week clipper over the head & clipper over the beard and I'm done. I hated shaving, it used to irritate the hell out of my face until my stubble grew back. I do miss the old-school banter at the barbers, but my bank balance sure doesn't. And I know we're supposed to be all "new age" and stuff, but I much preferred the days when the term HSBC was just a banking term. I'm scared what I'll be offered if I ever went into a barber's again. laugh
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:38 am

Lazenby., my hubby does the same... whole head with the clippers (making him look 18 again) and then it grows for a few weeks until he looks like Castro in the Sierra Madre. I love a guy with a close shave but it irritates the skin for many of my friends who now just use clippers. Even lawyers don't need that clean-cut look any more.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Using a brand new razor.

Feels good, man.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Sharky wrote:
I'm a blondie, so it's less noticeable. But yeah, with me it grows pretty damn fast and thick. Give me a week and a half and I'll look like Jeremiah Johnson as played by Bob Redford.

I'm blonde, but my stubble is always black... makes it a bit of a necessity laugh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:31 am

I'm growing a beard. Figure I can hide my drugs in there. Maybe the odd sandwich as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:06 am

If I am in a hurry I will use my electric shaver, which takes the hair down quite a bit. But nothing beats a regular razor which is quick and easy to use, such a great feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 am

I don't shave. I trim the stubble every couple days. I've been clean-shaven maybe twice the last two years, and that was only because my trimmer was broken.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 am

I'm slowly developing a beard, though it's still pretty fair. It also makes me look a bit older. .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 pm

My moustache is now a thing of wonder. Just need a flying jacket, a Spitfire and 1940 here I come.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
My moustache is now a thing of wonder. Just need a flying jacket, a Spitfire and 1940 here I come.
What about a London-based nurse to shag and regal with your stories of adventure?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:39 am

CJB wrote:
Using a brand new razor.

Feels good, man.

I think I still used canned foam and a plastic disposable when I said this. laugh

Currently using a Merkur 33C safety razor, Israeli Red Personna blades, Proraso cream, and a boar brush (though going to get a badger soon).

Would highly recommend that the smooth-faced among us make the switch to safety razors and shaving brushes so Gillette can die in a hole filled with ten-bladed monstrosities modeled on the Dyson vacuum. Closer shave, less irritation, and sharp blades that cost about 20 cents each.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:06 am

Best decision I made this year was letting my Dollar Shave Club subscription lapse.

Even their 'premium' blades were horrible!
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:12 am

They're misnamed in Australia as their cheapest option (from memory) was $4 per month. You may as well buy Gillette cartridges from a chemist at that price.

I highly recommend Men's Biz for traditional wet shaving gear.
Back to top Go down
Bond Fan 90
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Bond Fan 90

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:53 pm

I want to try a wet/dry electric razor. Same experience you get when you use a manual razor, but without the risk of cutting. I use a Phillips electric shaver, but i want to try something new.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ajb007.co.uk/
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:08 pm

Stubble developing into a beard again. My goal is to get something like what William Peterson had in MANHUNTER. Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...   Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing feels better in the morning than a smooth, wet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: