More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?

Go down 
+11
bitchcraft
Makeshift Python
Control
boldfinger
Gravity's Silhouette
Largo's Shark
Xenia93
Hilly
Flush
Toppers
High Trees
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?    What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:09 am

Hilly KCMG wrote:
Fear I'm just a mod Fields. I've tried clicking IP on some of the aliases of Brian and get something about needing to be an admin to view it.

What you say and others is right. Time to get out of this circle. Ever decreasing one at that.

Yeah, plus perhaps this thread can be siphoned away somewhere...not the type of thing you want lying around when the ocassional new blood comes in.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?    What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:53 am

bitchcraft wrote:
I thought that could be done all along, all boards are supposed to have a block feature. If not, how was j7wild blocked?

James DeAngelis was banned, but didn't have his IP address blocked. IIRC he re-registered under another account while banned, once.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?    What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:55 am

bitchcraft wrote:
Yeah, plus perhaps this thread can be siphoned away somewhere...not the type of thing you want lying around when the ocassional new blood comes in.

Maybe, but the problem is if you're returning member like Jason, you'll have no fucking clue what happened to BaB since you left. All of the threads with the vital posts have been locked away somewhere so secret that not even mods can see them.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?    What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Blowed if I can move this anywhere but it seems. If anyone's up for it I'll delete the thread entirely.

Out of sight, out of mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?    What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What can be done to save Bond and Beyond from the doldrums?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3