These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What have the other spy franchises thought of first?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 4 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: What have the other spy franchises thought of first?   Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:41 pm

So I'm look at the fairly distinguished spy competition for Bond in 2015, MI:5, and it's reported that scenes will be filmed in the English Parliament Building...which is also reported to be a first...

Bond? Hello...it's in your fucking neighbourhood and you haven't visited in 50+ years  arse whip

Cruise is currently doing a bunch of his own stunts on the Vienna Opera House.

Whether you like it or not, franchises like MI and Bourne have contributed to raising the bar in these films.  kaboom
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: What have the other spy franchises thought of first?   Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Dunno about MI, but no doubt in my mind that Bourne gave Bond - and action films in general - a well-deserved beating. QoS tosh aside, things are better thanks to Bourne.

Oh, and great gusset shot, Dog.  tongue Pushing that aside, ahem, isn't that recent Maggie Gyllenunspellable thing for the BBC the first to film in parliament?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 4 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: What have the other spy franchises thought of first?   Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:19 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Pushing that aside, ahem, isn't that recent Maggie Gyllenunspellable thing for the BBC the first to film in parliament?

But is it actually filmed inside the Commons? MI:5 will be...

Wonder if Cameron will cameo? Poor chap has his hands full with the hostage situation and rumoured pending air-strike...
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: What have the other spy franchises thought of first?   Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die thought of Moonraker first....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have the other spy franchises thought of first?   

Back to top Go down

What have the other spy franchises thought of first?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: