More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"

Go down 
+3
bitchcraft
CJB
Gravity's Silhouette
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" Empty
PostSubject: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:10 pm

A group of San Diego State University students hosted a "shit-in" in order to "raise awareness and advocacy for gender neutral/gender non-segregated bathrooms," according a Facebook page for the event.

The Trans* Action and Advocacy Student Coalition, which organized the Oct. 21 event, challenged participants not use bathrooms marked with "men" or "women" signs for one week. In addition, five toilets were placed outside one of the university's buildings. Resources and information about gender-neutral bathrooms, as well as a pledge and petition for students to sign, were available.

More at:The Huffington Post

Where to begin? How long is a person considered in between genders before they finally become the new gender? I'm sorry if you were born with a penis between your legs and wish you had a vagina, but it doesn't justify adding additional financial burdens to businesses to create a third set of bathrooms just because you'd rather squat than stand. When I went to China a few years ago, I discovered not all the toilets were above the ground. Many were in the ground, so you had to squat over a hole in the floor to do your business. I didn't demand Western-style toilets. You made do with what you had. That's life. You either learn how to adapt or you get left behind. What's next? A fourth set of bathrooms for transgender handicapped people? Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 am

This is what happens when you remove social ostracism as a means of enforcing general sanity.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:51 am

Being the opportunistic capitalist pig that I am, if I was on that campus, I'd be selling adult diapers.

PS Love a good bidet...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:55 am

You don't shit in a bidet, Dog. You got that all wrong.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:01 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
You don't shit in a bidet, Dog. You got that all wrong.

I believe in good hygiene and love a good squirt on my plumbing after.

Besides it tickles my...
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:37 am

CJB wrote:
This is what happens when you remove social ostracism as a means of enforcing general sanity.

I honestly believe social media has hastened the demise of the United States. What was probably going to happen in 100 years from now will probably only take another 20-25 years.

The Greatest Generation gave birth to a generation full of drug and sex-crazed, counter-culture hippies, and it's been all downhill ever since. No sane, functioning society can maintain itself when the next generation is as stupid, uninformed, lazy, narcissistic and self-indulgent as this one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
The Greatest Generation gave birth to a generation full of drug and sex-crazed, counter-culture hippies, and it's been all downhill ever since.

Progress is a difficult thing to measure, Gravy, and a lot of spin is put on the past as well as the present.

If you accept that the world exists beyond the USA then your so-called Greatest Generation was also responsible for the murder of countless millions of civilians in Europe, Japan and Manchuria. That realisation is partly responsible for the counter-culture's rejection of established society.

Hard to argue the hippies were wrong to question things even if their answers were childish and trite.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:24 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
The Greatest Generation gave birth to a generation full of drug and sex-crazed, counter-culture hippies, and it's been all downhill ever since.

Progress is a difficult thing to measure, Gravy, and a lot of spin is put on the past as well as the present.

If you accept that the world exists beyond the USA then your so-called Greatest Generation was also responsible for the murder of countless millions of civilians in Europe, Japan and Manchuria. That realisation is partly responsible for the counter-culture's rejection of established society.

Hard to argue the hippies were wrong to question things even if their answers were childish and trite.

For the purposes of this discussion, we're accepting that the term The Greatest Generation refers to the generation that lived through The Great Depression and fought The Axis Powers during World War 2. The term could also apply, I believe, to any great era where discovery and adventure and invention and sacrifice and courage were required (which could also apply to the voyage of Christopher Columbus, to the first colonization attempts in the U.S., The American Civil War, The American Revolutionary War,etc...)....elements which are in much shorter supply today, and rapidly devolving at an alarming pace.

I shudder to think of where we would be today if the young men of the 30's and 40's were allowed by society to indulge their every whim and vice...to be frivolous, stupid, and shallow. To be this kid:

That kid is the figurative grandson of Dr.Spock; of the idea that spanking your kids is child abuse...of teaching your kids that they are "special"...that the world owes them something...that they should feel free to "express themselves". Now we have millions of undisciplined, unruly brats who lack any humility whatsoever. We went from The Greatest Generation to The Selfie Generation in less than one lifetime. Just imagine where your life might be if the men and women of the 30's and 40's were too busy prancing and preening in front of a mirror or camera to save us from the clutches of Nazism.

I don't know if you have kids, but if you do, they better start learning Arabic and figuring out which way is Mecca, because we're all going to be living under a caliphate if we have to depend upon the likes of Brendan Jordan or the college students having the "shit in". These useless twats we call "students" are "the next generation"; they are our last line of defense.
Back to top Go down
Xenia93
'R'
'R'
Xenia93

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:31 pm

I think this is what you're getting at GS but it just seems to me like every kid (my age and younger) is a pussy. That's what it boils down to I think. Everyone is taught to be offended by everything as well. I was lucky enough not to be raised that way.

Just had someone tell me yesterday that kids aren't allowed to play dodgeball anymore because it is now considered bullying. Dodgeball. FFS.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:14 pm

Gravy, if you dislike contemporary America so much why do you wish to save it? Are you certain that the traditional values you uphold aren't more readily found in Islam?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:43 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Gravy, if you dislike contemporary America so much why do you wish to save it? Are you certain that the traditional values you uphold aren't more readily found in Islam?

Islam? Saving? I think you have misunderstood my words, my friend. The United States must be allowed to suffer its fate; intervening to try and stop what has already been set in motion decades ago will only forestall the inevitable . When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable and natural. The United States' time has come. Like Constantinople or Rome before it, the U.S. has become infested with cultural rot-gut; a petri-dish that cultivates stupidity and intellectual in-breeding. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die so that it can later be reborn. If the U.S. were somehow "saved", the valuable lessons that come with intense pain and suffering would be lost. No, Gotham The United States must be allowed to destroy itself, so that our progeny can one day look to the history books (preferably one authorized by the Board of Education in Texas, and not one from some of the Godless, liberal states like Californication or New York), realize what mistakes were made that led to her downfall, and attempt to rebuild a newer, better United States.

The U.S. should have a "Do Not Resuscitate" order on file. My posts about this country merely lament the U.S. of a bygone era. The U.S. that can only be found in the history books. A United States that is gone with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:13 pm

Oh please, not this bullshit about the country being worse off than it was in some romanticized bygone era that had some pretty major blunders of its own, some worse than what we have today. I guess it just goes to show that every generation will have some folks looking back and saying "those were the days" with rose tinted glasses. That's why GONE WITH THE WIND was such a big hit in the South.

The times we're in now are certainly flawed, but there was never a perfect era.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Unsure how serious you are with your posts here, Gravy, but you present a somewhat sanitised version of U.S. history.

No one would deny that America shaped the twentieth century and has been an artistic powerhouse, but its past is hardly without blemishes. Slavery, civil war, a long tradition of assassinated presidents, organised and corporate crime, illegal wars, corruption and an overbearing military industrial complex suggest an establishment that needs challenging not worshiping.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:14 pm

I think Gravy's League of Shadows speech there was purely tongue-in-cheek, as are most of his arguments are in this thread. That said, there's a kernel of truth somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 10:49 pm

That video is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"   College Students Hold "Sh*t-In" Empty

Back to top Go down

College Students Hold "Sh*t-In"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: