These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

65 % of women fantasize about being tied up, spanked or forced to have sex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: 65 % of women fantasize about being tied up, spanked or forced to have sex   Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:46 am

A forthcoming issue of Journal of Sexual Medicine will contain an interesting paper, 'What Exactly Is an Unusual Sexual Fantasy?' The online version is already available at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12734/abstract

Christian C. Joyal, Amélie Cossette and Vanessa Lapierre from the University of Montreal surveyed 1,517 adults (799 women and 718 men with a mean age of 30 years), and the results may surprise some people. For instance:

61.2 % of men fantasize about interracial sex, while just 27.5 percent of women do. Women are wacist shock!

57.0 % of men fantasize about having sex with someone much younger; just 18.1 percent of women do.

56.5 % of women fantasize about having sex with more than three people, both men and women; just 15.8 percent of men do.

65 % of women fantasize about “being dominated sexually”.

I asked Oppers, Rave, Santa and Dog to comment, but they’re all tied up right now.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 3 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: 65 % of women fantasize about being tied up, spanked or forced to have sex   Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:18 am

'Being dominated sexually' just means liking a guy to take charge ever so often. Sometimes we want to skip the preliminaries and just get down to a good fuck, preferably by someone who knows what he is doing. Given this scenario, being submissive can be fun. This is not to be confused with a man always calling the shots in bed.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: 65 % of women fantasize about being tied up, spanked or forced to have sex   Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Don't worry, Dog. I know the difference between fantasy and reality.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: 65 % of women fantasize about being tied up, spanked or forced to have sex   Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:55 pm

In general, "being dominated" seems like a very vague term. To some women this will mean what Dog Bond described, to others something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: 65 % of women fantasize about being tied up, spanked or forced to have sex   Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:54 pm

I've always liked women who know how take charge in bed - i.e. being handcuffed, throttling me or scratching my chest while riding cowgirl. Dominating is fun too, but I'm a lazy bastard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 65 % of women fantasize about being tied up, spanked or forced to have sex   

Back to top Go down

65 % of women fantasize about being tied up, spanked or forced to have sex
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: